are ritornato! Well
I'm back in Milan, after a week of vacation. The city, indeed, seemed more beautiful than I expected, as everyone had told me it was hideously ugly, and no big deal. And the cathedral is something really amazing, too bad that a good part of the facade was being restored.
In a used bookstore I found a manual on bridge-Italy I have not played a hand in my life, and a French book 30 years ago on how to solve Rubik's Cube, no, I do not know French. Too geek to not buy it, so my hands are. Rubik's book has nothing on commutators, on the other hand, neither understand nor know what are the switches, but has a pate interesting patterns. The bridge, then maybe one day I read it for pure curiosity player.
In a kiosk near the duomo found which is surely the ultimate artifact tacky meapilas and aesthetically objectionable, reprehensible and regrettable in the history of mankind: a hard plastic card with a 40x20 ctms one of these visual effects, so that according to what angle you look, you see a picture or another. In this particular case, two photos, each more ... wtf (find no better term to describe such a facial expression) of our last two popes: John Paul II and Benedict XVI. Double protection against bad beats that since this afternoon has its place next to my computer (that it took 0.5 seconds in buying it would be redundant). And they say I'm not pious. Not only pious, well, is that I am also a Catholic, Apostolic and Roman, as God intended. Modern nonsense-pijosas of Buddhism and New Age are not with me:-P
As for poker, then inform you, if you give a shit, now I have brown NOIQ status. I am missing to reach 60,000 points black and can be very hard if you try to do all that in the remaining three weeks of the month, but you can try: it all depends on if I see that I earn more cashback by the new status and NL100 and decide to play more hours a day. But hey, playing only 2000 hands a day and know that almost impossible to get, and put in the hands 2.500/3.000 day can be very hard taking I note that not so many hour-play 9 tables.
Well, for ye are not set if you look at the poker-network forum you will see that I am now moderator. I paid for it and over Nepundo now have more excuses to try to flirt with me via IM and propose appointments and nasty, which of course always true onvre rejection as I am ... but hey, you have a fondness for that forum, so I join the noble fight against spam. And congratulations to
Vedast, which has finally been given a holiday! :-P
Greetings to everyone!
(the next entry is poker. I swear)
0 comments:
Post a Comment