Saturday, November 29, 2008

B Complex And Smelly Urine

Disconnections

Right now I just petar connection 5 times in half an hour. I almost lost a 100bb pot, I have taken the shove for seconds ...

With that I closed the month with 25,000 hands, I do not play more until you fix it for my connection. has been a great month as beeficio 1k only at the tables, to have played so few hands I'm very happy, but when everything turns against you can not play, although losing a Sunday is a bitch, I will devote the time to catch up because these days I played a lot and I have studied little. Also, now that I've been NL100 hands pretty full ring buying try to look at things from the regulars.

do not know if buying one of these new connections usb modem wi-fi. I have been told they are worth to play perfectly. If I knew how, could set it as auxiliary input to withstand falls from the other line. Another option is to reconfigure my connection at home instead of wi-fi, but I think the disconnects do not have to do with my wi-fi but the whole line in general.

Another option is to change everything and hire a service that is not shit, of course, but for that I will lose a lot of time and then no one above me says that it will not continue to go badly beaten.
In so if someone gives me advice on this issue I will appreciate it, because I have no idea of \u200b\u200bcomputers.

Well, that's all, greetings to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment