Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dealer Auction Calgary

Mariella




Well, I'll talk a little about my adventures in the tables do a little do not talk about that. A few days ago I put this post in poker-network with a graph of 65,000 hands. Won a total of 3.5 bb, but unfortunately I lost 6 in the highest level, which is NL100. Well, that does not matter, really looked at all not even be considered bad luck because it is positive, although it was at least breakeven in the 100 as they would be happier


XD Anyway, this month I played very few hands. I went one week Italy, which already makes me to play less than usual (thank God, of course, neither is anything to go crazy playing poker), so I have 15,000 hands and have 9 days of the month. In principle I hope to play about 1,800 each day, ending in something like 30,000 hands this month it would seem reasonable. Keep in mind I have also had many connection problems and a change of room, so that even while I was in Madrid I have played less than I would have liked.

In what way took the month, as I am winning at the two levels-more in 50 to 100, unfortunately, at an average rate of about 3.5 BB/100, which at 15,000 hands for as giving a bit equal but good. The truth that self-esteem could use to catch a winning streak in many BB/100 NL100, meanwhile, we still have the cashback.

Well, I despdo. Greetings to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment