Sunday, November 16, 2008

Deferred Annuity Rates Canada

We are the thieves




'll start to title entries with songs and put them at first, as does Vedast. I will not always but occasionally, to find it nice to at least one is already letor EV +, since it does not bother anything.


As for me, playing gears of war 2 is what I have devoted most of my time this past week. Now my sister of 11 years, ranging from cool for life (I mean by "cool" the opposite of "geek"), has entered a venazo gamer and it's happening, I find it really odd to see that more or unless he learns what to do -Has always been a refusal to video games.

As for poker, and about 7 days ago I got a fit of madness and decided to move part of a pacific poker bank with the intent to get to grind there, and step free bonus +400 $. A stupid idea because grind with software such garbage is a contradiction in terms. Play

6 tables at once with this software would be impossible for Polaris ... I do not know if Vedast be able too:-P I played 4 but, apart from that from time to time he saw my hand and folds AA a few times still do not know why or how, the program is hung like me every half an hour. Nepundo say I'm a crybaby and that keeps you hanging when the tables. Yeah, okay, dammit, I keep the tables and if you open the software you're there again sit out in your 4 tables ... but fails to take hm hands so the hud also peta. Not that "fails to import hands," is simply that the hands you play in those tables are not saved reopened in history. Total


that at 3 days and not many hands after I cash out "me time to win a case, which is lately as I'm not going to complain," and burned the bond dienero advanced by a limit table 3 / 6, which is the greatest thing I found with an empty seat. In fact, even got to lose whole, and I have about $ 54 in pacific with which I'll see what I do: D

Well, since then I have followed in NL100 8max NoiQ as ever. I do not do well either in plan upswing, but at least I'm making this month so I will not complain, because between late October and the early days I played in November, I've stuck a wafer that uf, they try to engage Parcheesi.

By the way, if it is not clear, the days that I'm in pacific, only yesterday I could not play because of errors with the connection, it is impossible to reach before dicimebre black, so the "challenge" to me is put aside ... is having a change of room

XD Greetings to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment