Sunday, April 5, 2009

Registry Of Deeds Worcester South

That cry of a people

-The beginnings of a football fan to death:

remember those early years in my house sometimes Trujillo when almost the whole family gathered to watch a football game. I did not understand very well that, do not understand how he could see that black box for ninety minutes, if at least outside something interesting, but the football was something that bored me, at least for the time. Nor could not fit in my mind because it could cheer or sadden by the goals that made or received supporting teams respectively. Even in my memory still is when I boasted of being like the other guys who only thought about football, I was different, I do leave my girl to see her soap opera instead of a football game (by that time there was a propaganda which was based on this idea that men change their party for what is so easily).

However, sooner or later this had to happen, I was becoming a typical man in this society, one who lives, eats and dies the passion that football generates. This transformation has an author, that author was my uncle Umberto, ah! And of course the TV, which was there from football when he had nothing more interesting to do.

The football World Cup Korea / Japan 2002 was what it finally fulfill my conversion to a more vicious of the game. It was a festive feeling that invaded the small town of Trujillo during that month of June. Everyone talked about this, those who were the favorites, that this team has to win, I bet that many boxes they exit champion chela, that I also collect action figures of the album panini world cup of dressing the dance that got him such equipment, that disappointed me that other team, among a myriad of expressions that I could hear as I was either walking or on my trusty scooter demi green on my way home to the family hardware and vice versa, and that is that my house had no light so that after school I went to my home I changed and went directly to "ferre" where we had light, but clearly illegal.

Humberto

With my uncle suffered early elimination of Argentina to which we supported as if Peru, he also suffered at the sight of Brazil was proclaimed champion because he was (actually my uncle had it) anger (I just followed him the current) because according to my uncle always won.




After we already saw everything football, come to mourn and pray to God when the team from the University Cesar Vallejo (UCV), which is now in 1st Divsion, fell on penalties in a cup final against Peru which today is also Bolognesi Tacna first division. And is that next to the U, Cesar Vallejo was the TEAM by which swelled and so far I do.



-A single cry, the cry of a people GOL:


Since those years and a victory for U or UCV could change the mood, happy get a win, a defeat a bit empty, but nothing would compare to what is encourage your national team. The trip by encouraging to selection would start in the qualifiers for Germany 2006. And as I moved and smiled to see the goals that got to Paraguay in the opening round, was born in me the hope to see my selection to go to a World Cup.
But reality showed me that Peru was not yet ready to go to this event, although it left me very good memories and some not so horrific as the one goal that Mendoza ruling against Ecuador, which according to me means losing any chance to go to Germany. I was also sad to see the goal that got us into Argentina in the Copa America here in Peru in 2004 and left us out in the quarterfinals.

arrived and with it the global support to Argentina again, this time with more reasons as opposed to 4 years ago Argentina now had a stepfather and he also dedicated her for soccer and had high hopes that world champions Argentina out. I was shocked to hear underground radio in my English class that had failed Cambiasso is one of the criminal, thus leaving Germany as the classified to the semifinals. I told all my buddies ... "Germany won" some took it with surprise, others did not care much. I really dolio and fairly, my stepfather, needless to say, was very sad all day.



next year in the Copa America in 2007 with a soul scream goals from Peru, now the screaming goals, not like before where only smiled or said strongly "Goal!" Now, if that screaming. And again a few months after the playoffs, let alone the goal of Vargas to Brazil where I left badly beaten in the celebration with my friends as we throw in my room screaming like crazy. Then there would be much to celebrate until the match with Colombia in the Monumental, was the first time I went to a stadium and the feeling of buying my ticket there minutes before the game, the feeling of entering the monument, the view that atmosphere was indescribable, was one of the best things I've done in my life (not that I've done so many interesting things of course) for me was like entering the Santiago Bernabeu for a match of the Champions League. Shout long goal that tied the game. He returned to the stadium for the match against Venezuela, well worth it, my friends and I were among the few who attended that day to encourage the selection, also shout with the goal of Alva soul.


-Chronicle of the GOL yelled over the past years


But only a few days after Peru, I would give one of the greatest joys, but one of the sensations enormous. I was not into the game with Argentina because I thought seeing it with my friends, because due to school they could not go to the stadium, we thought him just for TV. In the end I canceled and had to manage to flee my home (my stepfather is an Argentine remember?, believe me is not a pleasant experience to see an Argentina to Peru) and watch the game somewhere. Find a poultry shop a few blocks away, at the entrance had a sign that said "We transmit the match Peru - Argentina on the big screen - 2nd Floor", was just what I wanted. Among a bit hot for running from my home in my search. Went upstairs, asked for a quarter chicken, along with others who were in the other tables, mostly older men who drank beer, I began to see this great game.

Many "Phew!" were heard at the dimly lit second floor of the poultry during the match. Some were other came, I was still me and I would stay no matter what happens, supporting until the end. Argentina 83 minutes ahead on the scoreboard was quiet and letting letting us hear the occasional curse out there and also the classic "we always get in the end." And so, Peru has been characterized as one of the last countries in South America in terms of football achievement level and some concerns, at least in recent years. People already have this stigma that you can not, surrender, that Peru will continue to be that third world country and if changes would be something amazing about the miracle. That game would tell us no, we would say We will not surrender, WE ARE NOT THE LAST, WE PERU, WE ARE A COUNTRY, WE ARE A TEAM, YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN, WITH MUCH COURAGE CAN GET ANYTHING.



People already retired by then, there were few at the floor, I began to feel that we always Pasban, that Peru was not anyone, that the selection was a bunch of losers, and always will be losers as if it were written. Although Peru had played a very good game we were losing, it's as if it were impossible to achieve the Peruvian team beat Argentina, or even a draw at home. Look at my glass of Inca Kola closed my fists and my eyes misted, I would not give up, not that easy, would not be a loser, would not stay so, if I could, if I have faith, I do I think, I do believe that you can! "NO, I'm not giving up" I said breath, look up the TV we had taken the ball to Argentina, Vargas had passes that gave Rengifo, this returned the ball to the player of Catania, who launched a spectacular run. "Go!" Vargas said while watching a race on the right-of-bounds. I was getting closer to the area, no one stopped, no one, not all of Argentina would stop, put the middle and bottom of Fano appeared that introducing so the ball in the goal box from goalkeeper Carrizo. A madness was unleashed throughout Peru I know, madness was unleashed at the floor of the poultry I know, madness is unleashed in me believe me I well know. And I stand on my chair and yell like a madman, like a sick football as a fan, as Peruvian, as a human being who was breaking the chains of mediocrity and is believed capable of anything, at least for that moment so sublime, as I cry, happiness was indescribable, just try to express it through my screams were those most were heard throughout the poultry, among other words I "fooooood CARAJOOOO GOOOOOOOL MIERDAAAA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL PERUUU VAMOOOOOS VAMOS!! VAMOS CARAJO!" GOING FOR THE PUTA MADRE!! SHIT GO! , WE CONCHASUMADRE!! IF YOU CAN FUCK!! PERUUUU GO! CARAJO VAMOSS !!!!!", mouth candy because they handled my crazy and wild I do not believe?
Yes, I think I'm very excited, but there they all shouted, mine was a little outstanding, while several of the few remaining looked at me.

returned a few minutes to my house, I was so happy and only managed to find the goal on the internet because my parents were already asleep, it seems that they went to bed after watching the match, and a fourth was the only TV. The first comment I found on youtube and put much of what I felt, but unfortunately already deleted many videos are left with the goal, my goal favorite selection from afar. I leave here.






- Chile silence a people 2 years:



Today there is little to say, Peru is almost beyond any chance of going to the World Cup after losing the last 4 games. Which was undoubtedly hurt most against Chile, shout Discount goal Fano, but not approached in any other cries of goal with the selection. Brazil Against my expectations were low as many fans and although it was not the rout of the planet as many said (referring to the time of the planet that was a few days before the match) as we got 3 goals that no longer hurt. One was expecting something like that after the disastrous campaign that has made the selection so far.

You probably do not scream no more goal with the selection with emotion, the passion that is unique only in a very important goal. The Peruvians have to wait for about 2 years at least to take back to irritate our throats with some goal of the Blanquirroja, celebrating with friends goals, because, at least in my case, it is not itself a goal of the U UCV or anywhere near an international goal. Only rarely and in a good season for any club in the Copa Libertadores Peruvian or South American is that I am coming to see a whole country behind a computer. Ojala


and I'm wrong, I hope and passion that cry of a people is before those 2 years, and hopefully give us some joy Peruvian team internationally, and hopefully some lower division as the U-17 Peru makes us dream as did the sub-17 years ago. How I wish I may be wrong, as indeed want to irritate the throat before the 2 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment