Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chrysler Pacifica Dvd Changer

holy 2nd part: And Trujillo too! Stories of my weeks


by Oasis-Solo I (lie):

I'm getting a bit sedentary, and I am not studying anywhere now and I have many reasons to leave my home although I'd go out more. And this Easter of my expectations were to stay in my home and not go with my mom and dad, because the truth does not attract me lately the outputs of the 3 because I feel it is as entertaining as before. Also I'm not a guy out to have fun all weekend going from party to party, although I confess that it attracts me, but my best friends are not that lifestyle so crazy, unfortunately. So do not expect to have a party or "REU", apart from that I thought would not be something as morally right to attend such activities as it would be disrespectful, considering that the Catholic Church believes that it is a time to reflect and not as some call it Tranca week. Well

mediocre I am a Catholic, I accept, though sometimes it hurts me that condition, I will return one of these days, when ready. And when you are ready also to confirm that I will, for now is that I'm not. So

expected a long boring weekend without doing much. "Perhaps it will encourage me to go to church on Sunday." I thought. But my mother told me that he thought Oasis bring my dog \u200b\u200bto Trujillo and leave with my great grandmother from my mom's mom has some farmland and a few cattle in the Sierra de La Libertad. This I saw coming, and I made little restless Oasis intends to go, because now considered that it was ready for a pet and even hurt me a little thinking I have hardened more, my heart has hardened over and that was the reason I was not so well to Oasis, not like her as a pet deserves. So

not protest against what my mother said. Oasis would go for the good of it because living in a condominium with a dog is a bit difficult as we had done more than a headache for various topics.

This caught me a bit, now had a reason to go, because somehow thought my parents were not fit to carry the wild and hyperactive Oasis owner only I could. Now I think they could have seamlessly taken, but well maybe somehow unwittingly got that excuse not to admit that, "Well alright I Trujillo because I have nothing else to do here."

did not sleep the night before the trip for me is checking a few things on the internet, which I found a place and source of information and entertainment giant like this blog, or review other blogs, msn, hattrick, among other things. At 5 am. We were heading back we Oasis Trujillo chained to the right door and I laid in the left seat. Oasis was fun to bring back there, yawning all the time, was moving everywhere, every direction I looked, etc.


-Memories of Trujillo proud of it:

not want to prolong my story telling in detail what I did in Trujillo, but rather wanted to highlight the most important ideas that I left the trip.

really a trip is sometimes necessary, spend time with family is sometimes necessary because it brings more to this. I do not regret having gone, although I did not much but at least it was something different from usual but I do at Easter. Upon returning to Trujillo went back to remember that something that I can not describe it (but I'll try), a feeling that this small town kept distinct, yet keeps tradition, keep warm and still not yet fully seized in globalization, consumerism, capitalism (I have a vague idea of \u200b\u200bwhat mean so if you here do not match my ignorance diculpen hey I warned at the start of everything! xD). Perhaps this is due also to what this city represents for me, for me is the place that molded me, which laid the foundation for what I am, but also a place where I miss laughing, a somewhat somber in feeling and clashes with the warm landscape.

again reminded how it feels to be there a few days, what it's like talking to my aunt Pili, what it feels like to joke with her, what it feels like again become that little child who begged him to something supplication walk from the house to the parade and eat something along the way because I was very hungry because the bread will not pm me had filled.

again reminded some streets, and how they have changed, have grown too as I like new people who now live there do not recognize me and I feel a little proud to say that I lived there, I spent my Green scooter with my children, that I fell this time playing, I studied at the school front, I cried, I laughed, I returned to mourn, to steal for the first time, embracing a girl for the first time I met many of which today are my best friends, where I was born 26 May, between experiences countless more. There are so many things that makes me remember the streets of classical musicians such as Verdi, Beethoven and Tchaikovsky, names of some of the streets major Giorgio saw that small.

I am proud, I again mentioned, moving around, because I feel I draw the face around the neighborhood so inviting, you tell me where you go with pride that I was born there, lived there, then I grew up very small proudly tell the bad and good things happen and always remember these streets, these lanes, these houses, that people now see me and while some do not recognize me, others if and when he saw me I say with affection only; Giorgio! A year. How are you?, And Mrs. Mari I did not have the opportunity to see but for sure if he saw me I was going to greet or more of your family. They know me well because I was buying my cookies, or chizito or candles or bread or any other request to his store that is 5 houses from mine.

is like someone who leaves a country and triumphs abroad and brings all the glory to his country. I feel the same way as if I've succeeded in Lima, but of course I am quite sure that I still have many but many more achievements which in some way be glad to know that some years ago that the winner of many awards , that which comes out on TV, in that they interview later today at 8 on Channel 10, was born here, lived here and walk these same streets.


"The little sister (who were):

saw a girl while I went to the internet at my house which is usually when I traveled to Trujillo, was with a guy who seemed to be her lover, although who knows with these guys so liberal now perhaps it was his "grip" or "gil "or any of those things that I understand the conservative side, and who belong to this generation, but considered a nonsense.

But think well of her and say that was her lover. Well if she did not recognize me but I did, was the sister Deuna girl who was in my class in elementary school, the first girl that I have record that you get to like (my 5 years and she wanted something me.) Her sister now have 14 years masomenos, I think it is 15, and I was curious to see it, see how it has grown, to see her after over 5 years, to see how thin that girl had now grown, had "matured" and it was with love, he looked neat, even pretty I would say and how likely she is a girl most of the wild youth of today (if it is for some people I sound like an old, but I think it's not right this youth, adult truth or nor ... childhood ... and ok ... I think everyone is wrong including myself, but that is another matter.)


"The Kid" Pili, military, military "

Something else that caught my attention how time has passed was learned that a boy who was greeted by the house that my aunt always Pili with his classic "Hey Pili, military, military (I have no idea what he meant by this little game of words, maybe it was just that, a pun) was in a wheelchair, disabled. I could not believe that the era. At the beginning I just saw someone in a wheelchair being helped by a little girl, and suddenly my greeting to my aunt who was winged, but his voice, his voice recalled despite not having played in at least 2 years. I had a little scare to know that he was, and just think how fragile life can be and how things change, as some decisions will changed forever. How to get drunk driving can rotate your life (now, if 360 degrees and even more).

My aunt told me what happened to this guy and I was terrified that I can pass my thing, lacking both with live yet. I suppose it must be very difficult, and has at least partly overcome, apparently. I'm glad for that, though I do not Know (at least I think) and despite not met him apart from knowing who is the author of that oft-repeated phrase "military military Pili."

Finally I must conclude that a good time, I reecontre my child or at least I remembered how it felt on several occasions and I compare my current self, I realize I changed much I have improved in several respects and worse in many others. But the foundations are still there, some have already fallen a bit, but all grounded in Trujillo bases are still there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment