Sunday, April 19, 2009

How Do I Renew My Indiana Cna License



writing this note from my market New home. I have come to live with Dum-Dum and another school friend who knows nothing about poker (for now at least). the move has been heroic because we've done whole, which in an attic without elevator has its merits. I'm more muscular than before:-P

now I have no electricity in the middle of my room, we have no heating, we do not have gas, we have dinner and I could not mount a solo competition in the furniture ikea. But any home with beer, peanuts and connection is habitable, and that we do have. For

poker, well ... March 35 000 hands I played pretty well, and this month I ... 2,000 hands xD I suppose some of these days, when my house is minimally presentable, grind again. Not because I feel like the least, but more than anything because if not I'll be able to pay for food for a long time ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment