Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Butt Cells And Follicular Lymphoma

holy PART 1: Let's go ride the past




I've been through 17 weeks holy throughout my life and I have no great stories to tell. This is simply because at least during my childhood, that is when I lived in Trujillo, for my Easter but had no other meaning than a few days without going to school. More days without going to school Lord Kelvin!, Great as if not enough the large number of weeks missing-self-week not days or even months, perhaps I should say to the Cole and that he had no resources to pay the monthly day and no longer worked every opportunity that my grandfather begged the director of the English school Tomas Carrasco Ubeda (woohoo that such a memory!) or the deputy "Lucho" Vidal engineer or owner ... (and there if they caught me.) Where neither promises more appeal to my good grandfather saying he would pay my monthly payment in a few days with the money he owed him such a master for such work, I had one more to go back to my house with my black and red backpack (the least this is the only bag I remember in elementary school use). And this was something very unusual, so acostumbradísimo I already have many Easter, which were continuous.

What can a child living with his uncles Trujillo several days off? Well will say why not go out with my guys out there, maybe if it's a weekend trip to a small or go to Huanchaco that right there. No, in my house in Trujillo had no sense of adventure, we were very sedentary, very routine probably because it seemed very difficult to think of a way out, and above all because it would mean spending, and believe me it was not for expenses if they could not even pay my monthly at school as I mentioned.
So what about going to play with your friends? Why tapeworms buddies out there ... right? Sure, sure I had at that age but is more dependent on the parents if you look with a friend or not, because they lead you, they will put their schedules, restrictions, etc. I had great freedom and I have now, "I have been punished a few times in my life, but my friends did not. So sometimes it was hard to leave me with a friend or more than once per week.

So what the hell did you do? Play with your imaginary friend? No, not as they think ... at that age I have played my channel, my program and my number the same talk show of my imaginary life (hey now I think I believe such programs, which now abound indeed, nothing but turn on your TV and go to MTV, because at that time there were none on Peruvian television, so I could not based on anything. Hey not bad for an 8 years). So at this point is starting my creation, and not to anything at all (or cole tasks) had to train in something, building a foundation so that later would go stronger in adolescence (I do) and without I do not think she had decided to devote my life to the creation, that is, this blog probably would not exist. You just remember this Ride into my trusty green scooter brand Max King, hanging out with my aunt to walk and eat some delicious pancakes or my street classic winged ladies Miguel Park Arroyo that Mansiche winged stage (that if our budget for each output exceeded 3 soles miraculously for me and I was pretty classic and my cheese trees of 50 cents) and of course of course, playing with the pet that I wanted more , Darly. Hey

something ... but that sounds fun. A bit is the truth, but we are much better things to do, many great things that have made children a lot of my friends or acquaintances as going to a club with your family (I went once with my aunt, my best friend and his breast), camping with your family, go to the movies (I was but not as often, 3 times a year on average during my childhood), or doing other fun things kids can do to better condition economic and social development.

But hey! I almost forgot, I for being a Catholic at Easter because I had to follow tradition, that has not quite understand that question, "if my professor Luigi of Religion in the NSR read this ... or History-Jaime to go and visit 7 churches. Not if walking the 7, but I do remember that at least went through several with my aunt and my grandfather, because my uncle was an atheist, back when my grandmother, her mother was alive or in a dream I think I would have left leave faith and morals of Catholicism. So you see

holy week for me was boring or not as much fun as you want, but I know that because they were not situation did not permit. At least that happened in Trujillo. In Lima my life changed 270 degrees (and nor was that now I had it all, but at least I spent a lot better off.) Now in Lima and we could give gustito to go for a ride to somewhere near the capital. As for walking through the 7 churches for the truth not remember doing it for years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment