Time has passed and yet I still think it is necessary, men and women need that someone of the opposite sex to to complement, to exist. A great example is the propaganda of beer that has left it no more than 2 weeks, where "one day disappear all the women on the planet" at the beginning all happy about this, but then the lives of men would become monotonous, dull, sad, gray, meaningless, and so on. , And in this context as the salvation of all women reappear and men to be happy again and all they lived happily forever.
This propaganda is right, although it seems in this macho society that there are no women would be good, because truth is not without they are nothing, the question then would be why we are nothing without them?
are different, it is not the same as having a friend as to perform certain actions but only a woman, if only your friend (I firmly believe that if a friendship can exist between men and women) is different, the least in my case. I say that because some men get to have friends who go to another level and are almost considered a male friend over.
What makes them different in terms of friendship is that they usually have other interests, other interests that often are more related to me that those of men. For example a woman in general I think he can hear better the problems you have a friend, because as well say men (and indeed all but more in men) usually do not like to hear-how many times I've seen people advising a man to do the "fake" of listening to a girl just for this believe is Relinde for having "heard" and nodded his head like plastic puppies who put in taxis. Somehow
could then say that women seem more sensible, understandable and I understand better when you have problems and especially love. This is not to say that men can not also be so, but there are few who can be there and listening to the real intention of helping, without being clear as friends of yours. Because usually your best friends (you are a man or woman or are they male or female) and are not good directors like it or listen to the problems of the rest are banking everything you have to say and if they do not I think that really is a good friend of yours as you thought.
More than I love girlfriends Unlike the friends is only one way out with friends is almost certain that I laugh, because I'm bothered by "fun" but more than anything is to draw attention and somehow make you laugh (we support all which have plagued my jokes that the vast majority end up laughing sometimes, not always, but most times). While I agree that if I've gone from disturbing to the point of falling hard, something really amazing to think before when I was younger, and always looked with disfavor those children who teased the girls because I felt bad and they always excelled in me that peace and how good he was as unlike the rest do not bother, as opposed to defending sometimes the jokes of my other friends.
This propaganda is right, although it seems in this macho society that there are no women would be good, because truth is not without they are nothing, the question then would be why we are nothing without them?
are different, it is not the same as having a friend as to perform certain actions but only a woman, if only your friend (I firmly believe that if a friendship can exist between men and women) is different, the least in my case. I say that because some men get to have friends who go to another level and are almost considered a male friend over.
What makes them different in terms of friendship is that they usually have other interests, other interests that often are more related to me that those of men. For example a woman in general I think he can hear better the problems you have a friend, because as well say men (and indeed all but more in men) usually do not like to hear-how many times I've seen people advising a man to do the "fake" of listening to a girl just for this believe is Relinde for having "heard" and nodded his head like plastic puppies who put in taxis. Somehow
could then say that women seem more sensible, understandable and I understand better when you have problems and especially love. This is not to say that men can not also be so, but there are few who can be there and listening to the real intention of helping, without being clear as friends of yours. Because usually your best friends (you are a man or woman or are they male or female) and are not good directors like it or listen to the problems of the rest are banking everything you have to say and if they do not I think that really is a good friend of yours as you thought.
More than I love girlfriends Unlike the friends is only one way out with friends is almost certain that I laugh, because I'm bothered by "fun" but more than anything is to draw attention and somehow make you laugh (we support all which have plagued my jokes that the vast majority end up laughing sometimes, not always, but most times). While I agree that if I've gone from disturbing to the point of falling hard, something really amazing to think before when I was younger, and always looked with disfavor those children who teased the girls because I felt bad and they always excelled in me that peace and how good he was as unlike the rest do not bother, as opposed to defending sometimes the jokes of my other friends.
But my little life and relationships with other girls were showing me a key to approach a girl was that it seems funny, make them laugh, and sometimes it could be bothered by ironic on serious sentences on them or areas not as well regarded or can be used to joke, for example, "wandering that you" they respond with a laugh that "no, no soyn well" or perhaps send you to shut up also laughing with a "shh shut up! "or else undertake another typical move as is the counter; "Oe Look who's talking! If you're a poor bum! ". Although not recommend doing that kind of excitement if you do not have at least some confidence because the girl could get upset and look as if to say "And this is it?" Is that there are all kinds of girls, but to Most can make people laugh through jokes bothering.
There are additional features that cause I like more the friends that friends such as I often feel that with friends we talk more than "nonsense" and nonsense that cause me to feel more immature when I'm with friends, and we talked things more sensible and serious (?) ... well, not always but I think at least talk about trivial things in smaller quantities than men. Explain everything that I talk to each group could be grounds for a whole entire post so I'll leave it alone out here.
Despite having given him to stick to my friends, I have to say that sometimes I just want to see your friends, and not all the benefits I see in a friend is enough. Difficult to see someone there alone with male friends or alone with female friends, because each has its own, sometimes you need to talk nonsense with friends, you need to laugh and make others laugh with a friend for fun, and sometimes you just want to see you all. Sometimes you feel so disappointed men (generally for women) you could not put up with a friend, so you're off steam with friends and I guess you're repeating the hackneyed phrase "everyone is equal, on the other hand if a guy is disappointed to meet women your friends and you probably want to drown in alcohol, while sliding a few tears and remember with nostalgia and pain "damn what they are women."
Then men and women are needed, in my view complementary.
Just as couples are required. I can speak for the men's side and believe me if a guy really likes a girl, she is his life and everything he knows, his friends, his family all revolved around her. An aunt once told me that when men fall in love all his life is that girl, giving me to understand that men become more lunatics for a girl when you are in love with a girl in love with a boy.
how true is not, but rarely (or never really) I heard a woman say you can not stop thinking about that boy, and that everything he does, that just this is his favorite color, which coincidence happened around here a month ago, which I also like that film and we are predestined, etc. Instead I have seen men repeatedly behave well.
But I think girls should also be so, but in the for boys, without exception, except some rare specimen, they think of the girl who are in love all day, every day.
In my case because I have not got to be in love with someone to think 24 / 7 in a girl. Just who is the one I like and so I do not care, because my world starts to revolve around her. I have come to critical situations such as when I was studying for an important exam at school.
"ok, barbarian peoples in the late fourth century, the year 372, Goths and Huns were the first to cross the borders of the empire and settle on Roman soil .... Today I saw happen to a few meters X I was talking with a friend and laughed, he looked so pretty and so far from me, not even noticed it was there, but that does not care about your smile always comfort me somehow ... .- 15 minutes later I think to your living room playing them a history test tomorrow too, probably now studying if I probably ... oh also I have a test!, hell that was? Ah, the barbarians if ehm ... ok at the end of the fourth century, the year 376 ... Remember the year 376, 376, 376-would repeat in my head ... what year it will be born? I think 1991, if there is no other because of age, her birthday is in ... -20 minutes later-will have been in love ya? No I do not think, or maybe, the last time I listened to the moelstaban with someone, I felt an envy from inside that boy ... yeah ... oh hell I envy you! The damned barbarians! "
Four days later.
"Oie, that fabric that you haha \u200b\u200bhow could you have pulled so badly examination " said my friends.
"She is to blame" - said while watching reluctantly my note and my friends laughed even more.
A girl has become blocked so as not to concentrate and stop thinking about it for more than 2 minutes, just could not I could not do that. I've also come to think of someone as I fell asleep thinking about this girl, I dreamed about this girl and I got up thinking about this girl. Or do not forget the classic "for her", he used many times to spur him but that made it more when I was little, for instance when he had to complete a task or make an issue of mate that I go out, or win one of the art contest that they had at school, or when needed to use my physical strength enough (what?) as he walked long distances and even though I was too tired and aching body from walking or running (is that since I've always liked running around) I told myself go, go if I can "for her" and felt that "she" was making me my winged rod, Although this could hardly remember that in your living room is a little boy named Giorgio.
And bigger, in my teens when I have come to like a girl so I composed songs, I write poems, I have come to find pictures of him and pencil as best I can, I have to imagine many situations where I I am the hero and be saved from danger, no matter what I was going to happen and demonstrating how important it is for me. Yeah, probably a number of them may seem pathetic, but thus I can get to be dumbfounded when a girl likes me.
And although a general balance of love in my life was affected in negative numbers, because in spite of ourselves sometimes love goes hand in hand with pain, as I believe that sometimes you need to feel that someone, if good to not like someone does not have concerns, these quiet, sometimes it is worth risking the peace to return to feel that many people have tried to explain with poems, songs, but they could not. Despite the pain that can lead to happiness it gives you is indescribable, I think taking a break from the love of good times but sooner or later you will fall again and perhaps like me state after a long season without someone like you come to miss a moment what it felt like when you liked someone, as he was waking up every day with that smile to know that are alive one more day to view it, to speak, in order to get a smile but with some of your jokes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment