Sunday, October 12, 2008

Microbounce Vs Megabounce



weekends and poker is a scandal. Not that the week the average level of NL50 is good, but, damn, is that on weekends it seems that people want to burn your money, any talk of a crisis were to Bingueros ...

For my part, I play NL50. Since September I returned me things are going well and my BB/100 not stop rising. Today I pulled a shot at NL100 and soon I'll start playing that level consistently. From what I know by reputation, is very similar to NL50 and, yes, of a NL200 NL100 is a qualitative leap that much stronger.

I ordered the "mathematics of poker" and I have it at home. I do not wear much, but from what I've seen is a book highly recommended. Some players have asked me if there is a book too theoretical ... I think anything about poker can be "too theoretical", considering how absurdly counterintuitive that can become some situations related to statistics and probability.

I've been watching that following the last article of Sir Donald lot of people are obsessed with non showdown winnings (well, me when I used HM for the first time and saw thousands of dollars in negative also scared me a bit XD). The fact is that there are many players winning a BB/100 stupidity of what are clearly negative, so it's not something terrible. In addition, as for me, and if it makes a difference to someone who plays NL50 8max I do not know if it's extrapolated to other levels, my database is basically divided into two sections: one in which I have attempted. steal of 27-28% (unfortunately, the largest segment, pre-September) and another with an attempted. steal about 38%. In the second part of winning more BB/100 am events in non showdown winnings. Only a few thousand hands so everything can be variance, but what I mean is that it is a steal probrable that between 40 and 50-which is not something absurdly loose-surely can have positive non showdown winnings without too loose to make calls or post lanterns thoug flop spots.

Finally, say I have the below connectos suited KQs negative. Both the showdown and without showdown, that is, I am extremely fish. Anyone else happens?

Greetings to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment