BACK TO BOLIVIA BOLIVIAN MIGRANT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN SPAIN
In the October issue of Root Bolivia, published the testimony of a woman victim of constant attacks by her husband. Several Bolivian
dead victims of domestic violence.
interested in receiving copies, please contact Root. ONCE UPON A
TIME ... / MERCEDES NN / 35 YEARS / PEACE / WORKER
What are you doing at this medical center?
I came to get a medical certificate from a strangulation attempt that I made my husband. Although I have "papers", a lawyer told me that I can denounce it safely expel me because the discussions are very large and increases daily violence.
you always been so? Yes
Before coming to Epana I thought divorce, but he would not, but I chatajeó emotionally with my children and made me bring him to Spain. At first we worked well, but he has lost his job, not their own initiative to do other things and is resentful because I earn more money as "internal." It is also very jealous and is drinking heavily.
You know that those accused of domestic violence can be expelled immediately?.
Yes, but it is now time to think about my physical and emotional safety of my children no longer respect us as parents. It is not just a repetition of the abuse and humiliation I suffered in my country, just because he was professional and supposedly "better family." Here I learned that everyone is equal. Recently a
Madrid Bolivian stabbed her husband in a fight. What do you think?
I do not condone violence, but I imagine the plight of the women to meet and against aggression. I have my character is precisely why I want the police and justice to protect me. I took this decision some time ago, but my children did not. I am also increasingly concerned to read news of deaths in Bolivia at the hands of their husbands or partners.
What can you say to couples who have your same problems?
Man must understand that there can be as macho as in Bolivia and not expect your wife to work all day, come to cook, care for children and still hold her husband's infidelity and drunkenness.
I have also seen women European confuse liberty with license and giving a bad example for their children. I think everyone has the right to be happy. There are enough problems in our country, in our work and is a martyr also have them in our home.
• Edwin Perez U. Director of the magazine's Bolivia root in Spain, 0034-69 ... , Uberedwin@gmail.com, uberhuaga@walla.com visit and opine on www.clubraiz.com, www.raizbolivia.com, www.revistamigrante.blogspot. com, www.vulcanusweb.de
BACK TO BOLIVIA IN MADRID
Fortunately, Bolivians in Spain we have our typical food and our rich folklore, with which we can fill rtodos our senses. But we need to fill the nose and gladden our eyes with vegentación of our mountains, valleys and plains. This lack causes allergies in Europe acquire ever had and our lungs fill with pollution of industrial cities.
But in the Royal Botanic Garden Madrid, is a piece of Bolivia. Plants of different heights and varieties play an important part of the Paseo del Prado, next to the Museum of Natural Sciences, three terraces. There
plants in America and the Pacific, in addition to Europe and Africa are competing to show their natural beauty and charm.
It's nice to find, along with exotic varieties to "cardenáceas", discovered and investigated by the Bolivian scientist, Dr. Martín Cárdenas. Seeing the cactus
-like Raimundi Puya, which blooms every hundred years, we moved to Oruro, La Paz and Potosi, while a fragment of the Amazonian vegetation takes us back to Beni, Pando and Santa Cruz. Also the microclimate of the Chapare region of Cochabamba is represented by special plants, among which apparently is the coca leaf.
"I can close my eyes, breathe deeply and transport me to my distant land," said Juan Martinez, who now go to your family not only to enjoy "their" nature, but to learn in the many activities for children y adultos, a muy bajo precio.
El Jardín Botánico es un centro de investigación del Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC), fundado en 1755 por el rey Fernando VII. Su web es www.rjb.csic.es, Tel.: 91 420 04 38 divulgacion@rjb.csic.es
• Edwin Perez U. es Director de la revista Raíz Bolivia en España, 0034-69... , uberedwin@gmail.com, uberhuaga@walla.com visite y opine en www.clubraiz.com, www.raizbolivia.com, www.revistamigrante.blogspot. com, www.vulcanusweb.de
0 comments:
Post a Comment