Friday, October 24, 2008
Brazilian Jujitsu Headscissors
I've been playing exactly one month since I came back hard poker with renewed vigor. Have been 47,000 hands I've dated +1 k $ on the tables. A shame because I lost 5 boxes in 7,000 hands of NL100 much disfigure my winnings, but hey, when NL100 recover and win and be nicer. In any case, the fishes with few BB/100, we still have rakeback:-D
Much more important than winning as much or as little is the fact that he played so many hands without getting bored or burned poker. Every time I take more from the stats of hm and that makes the game less mechanical and more fun ... but well, I do not know if fun is the right word for 3 hours of multitabling, especially my last 12 days have been hell on every damn river. This flush of flopping top or bottom set and know without any doubt that you will lose the case on the river is a mystical experience.
Beginning next month and hopefully I'll be sure to brown black, so my rakeback will increase enough, also playing NL100 generate more rake. Now I'm playing NL50 and NL100 time because I have so many tables of NL100 8max like to play just that. And anyway as I am doing it almost better in NL100
XD Well, now hit it hard the week of October is to see if I just NL100 positive. The first week of November, I'll Italy, to Bologna to be exact, so they will be forced vacation, nor is that I will bring evil.
You know guys ... carefully with the cobra gay, if it stings ... :-P
Greetings to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment