Catacrocker ... Poker
Hi everyone! I
hit a bump in the last five days and I have negative October: $ -250. I'm not going to talk about the streak because you know all that is. I will not talk about what it is to have a bad run just one level up, because you also know what it is. And for that you play two levels at once, because I'm not going to say anything about having all the losses in the highest level because staff is bored.
That said, I'm so until the cock of poker now that I think I'll take a break. It is actually an idea that I dislike. On day one I go to Bologna and portrays one 7, so that's already a full week of vacation. If I stop playing now, I'll be 11 days without playing tables, and since my main problem with poker is that when I do that then it takes me two or three months to return to the tables, may not be a great idea.
On the other hand, end up sick about losing 12 or 13 boxes in a few days is not very professional to say, and in some ways is something that should worry anyone who, like myself, aspire to be something like semi-professional at least the medium term. But of course, lose 1 / 5 of the bank in a few days is not a fluctuation will be sweating a cock, at least if you have some respect for your bank. Perhaps the point is not to play one level "only" 50 boxes, if you can not play comfortable after a downswing, 10. Rather than risk of ruin is almost a matter of psychology.
will think very seriously what I do. These days almost surely only game I will devote my time to study, and that's it. I watch many things on the interpretation of stats, and I have many calculations done in this regard. If I keep patting every other day too, as reevaluaré and later. On the other hand, I consider re-NL50 in November, and devote only at that level. In NL50 am a solid winner in more than 100,000 hands, which is not so much but gives confidence. Game a month, won x, back up the bank to a point that I like to play NL100 and able to withstand another downswing of more than 10 boxes without getting nervous, and walking.
Another important thing is not level up in the middle of a month. Simply bothers me a lot to end a month in negative or zero, but with the rakeback is almost physically impossible, of course. It's silly but I passed that, and if I go from level to day 20 the odds are greatly increased.
Well, you are, why bore you. More has palmed Boltrok this month, and now thanks to Vuchuu we all know how ugly it is ... :-P ;-)
said all that, and if anyone is curious, I think that NL100 is a level very similar to NL50. A little more than 3bet and many more short stack, but that's all, otherwise the metagame is very similar.
0 comments:
Post a Comment