Today is the day blog, why now?, because of the similarity of the date - 31 08 - and the word Blog. "No, nothing?, Do I still do not see how? Well that's normal, I do not know where 3108 blog seemed to say, until I saw it over a year and a look similar to this:
already, now if not you, for a moment imagine that he was looking numbers until I hit him a couple must be a geek blogger.
Well, I wish you a Happy Blog Day to all who are immersed in this world, in the blogosphere, to those who without even a blog, have fun by reading, though it is that blogs like this does not give "ball" some or my mom, those who spammer, who dream of being blogstars as Ocram, those who leave their cameras to record to try to be as fun as Spencer, who read a lot, those who are bored, they write for a themselves, those who write for the rest, or for anyone, for those who understand " q ue trolls spam blogs of your feeds, including my microbblogin with adsense, which # yoconfieso not post, but if other RT postings, and also for those who believed that he spoke in Latin, because when all is said and done if you read this, are part of the day, for what blogs are not only authors but also readers.
And finally, following the tradition here are my 5 blogs recommended to try to respect the rules proposed by the geek blogs I mentioned before, but it's really difficult to put posts of cultures different from mine! Here they go, enjoy:
1. Luzazul
Peruvian writer's personal Blog Antonio Moretti, writes to him, though I think he is aware that there are several hidden readers occasionally comment. Perhaps I love in part because he was my teacher at the academy Pythagoras, and met one of the best profs I've ever me and many others (but should see his Facebook fan club , which is full of his students, most of the PUCP). Anyway, I think it's a good blog, because the way I've always loved writing, and I identified with what you type more than once. With a black background, leads to darkness, silence, where we left open a window where we can see fragments of his thoughts, told in a simple, fluid (and if it allows the oxymoron, while disorderly because that mind is not) and honestly. One of my favorite blogs. Believe me, for something, too, am the co-founder of her fan club on Facebook.
2. Economy as hell
As stated in the description of the blog itself, is the blog of Hans Rothgiesser, economist, journalist and blogger Peru. I like it, I find out about issues of national events, social and economic problems, since both aspects are closely linked. Takes sometimes skipping problems at the time the media and analyzed from the economic view. Topics are all it touches, from abortion, piracy to buy weapons, and better than it does with a single characteristics we humor him, has an enviable narrative, seemingly dressed Economist writer, when in fact it seems it backwards-it also has a novel , The herald in the spring, I want to read long ago but I have not bought. Do not like reading the economic news of Commerce or other means? And if with this blog motivates you to read about social and economic problems of the country therefore is not for you to be informed.
3. Alberto Montt in daily doses
Chilean cartoonist Albert-Montt is apparently not as much information from him, and in this blog (which is well known, their 11157 followers testify it) leaves us almost daily signs of humor, a lot of fun, and a style of drawing I also like. From social issues, current events, with references to cartoons, series, etc. we will walk down each of his cartoons, and of course, always see God and the devil playing a game of poker or arguing about who is to blame for what we are imperfect. Recomendadísimo.
4. Fail Peru
Ya, ya, ya se, conocidaso, but perhaps some lost not know - John! -. It's new, but has become a frequently visited page and widespread, especially in these days that gave the thud and won the Entertainment category of the 20 blogs Peruvian weight to blogs as "The Young nostalgic" or "What gives faq." I put it here because I find a great site and that makes me laugh too, before Peru fail, I was missing a page in the country as well. The images show up daily to the country (but especially Lima) and popular culture, the Peruvian Creole, and serves as a catharsis, where we laugh at nustros own mistakes, because the end of the day who would not has committed a spelling error? I always, do not shout?
5. Peru 2.1
I was hard to pick the 5th place, but I resigned, and finish choosing Marco Sifuentes, Ocram for acquaintances. This blog belongs to Peru 21 blogs, web 2.0 is about, and often focused on cholósfera, and how it has progressed, how you react to different events, as sometimes there are flashes that we face an invaluable communications tool that allows new actions that can be effectively used for development, for movement, communication and why not, to strengthen democracy. Welcome to the new media, welcome to Web 2.0.
Well, I wish you a Happy Blog Day to all who are immersed in this world, in the blogosphere, to those who without even a blog, have fun by reading, though it is that blogs like this does not give "ball" some or my mom, those who spammer, who dream of being blogstars as Ocram, those who leave their cameras to record to try to be as fun as Spencer, who read a lot, those who are bored, they write for a themselves, those who write for the rest, or for anyone, for those who understand " q ue trolls spam blogs of your feeds, including my microbblogin with adsense, which # yoconfieso not post, but if other RT postings, and also for those who believed that he spoke in Latin, because when all is said and done if you read this, are part of the day, for what blogs are not only authors but also readers.
And finally, following the tradition here are my 5 blogs recommended to try to respect the rules proposed by the geek blogs I mentioned before, but it's really difficult to put posts of cultures different from mine! Here they go, enjoy:
1. Luzazul
Peruvian writer's personal Blog Antonio Moretti, writes to him, though I think he is aware that there are several hidden readers occasionally comment. Perhaps I love in part because he was my teacher at the academy Pythagoras, and met one of the best profs I've ever me and many others (but should see his Facebook fan club , which is full of his students, most of the PUCP). Anyway, I think it's a good blog, because the way I've always loved writing, and I identified with what you type more than once. With a black background, leads to darkness, silence, where we left open a window where we can see fragments of his thoughts, told in a simple, fluid (and if it allows the oxymoron, while disorderly because that mind is not) and honestly. One of my favorite blogs. Believe me, for something, too, am the co-founder of her fan club on Facebook.
2. Economy as hell
As stated in the description of the blog itself, is the blog of Hans Rothgiesser, economist, journalist and blogger Peru. I like it, I find out about issues of national events, social and economic problems, since both aspects are closely linked. Takes sometimes skipping problems at the time the media and analyzed from the economic view. Topics are all it touches, from abortion, piracy to buy weapons, and better than it does with a single characteristics we humor him, has an enviable narrative, seemingly dressed Economist writer, when in fact it seems it backwards-it also has a novel , The herald in the spring, I want to read long ago but I have not bought. Do not like reading the economic news of Commerce or other means? And if with this blog motivates you to read about social and economic problems of the country therefore is not for you to be informed.
3. Alberto Montt in daily doses
Chilean cartoonist Albert-Montt is apparently not as much information from him, and in this blog (which is well known, their 11157 followers testify it) leaves us almost daily signs of humor, a lot of fun, and a style of drawing I also like. From social issues, current events, with references to cartoons, series, etc. we will walk down each of his cartoons, and of course, always see God and the devil playing a game of poker or arguing about who is to blame for what we are imperfect. Recomendadísimo.
4. Fail Peru
Ya, ya, ya se, conocidaso, but perhaps some lost not know - John! -. It's new, but has become a frequently visited page and widespread, especially in these days that gave the thud and won the Entertainment category of the 20 blogs Peruvian weight to blogs as "The Young nostalgic" or "What gives faq." I put it here because I find a great site and that makes me laugh too, before Peru fail, I was missing a page in the country as well. The images show up daily to the country (but especially Lima) and popular culture, the Peruvian Creole, and serves as a catharsis, where we laugh at nustros own mistakes, because the end of the day who would not has committed a spelling error? I always, do not shout?
5. Peru 2.1
I was hard to pick the 5th place, but I resigned, and finish choosing Marco Sifuentes, Ocram for acquaintances. This blog belongs to Peru 21 blogs, web 2.0 is about, and often focused on cholósfera, and how it has progressed, how you react to different events, as sometimes there are flashes that we face an invaluable communications tool that allows new actions that can be effectively used for development, for movement, communication and why not, to strengthen democracy. Welcome to the new media, welcome to Web 2.0.
finally I leave you with the video of Blog Day Peru 2010, not without first thanking the 272 people, between naive and pious, who vote for my blog more personal blog, thanks to them, is 7th place vote each, but the uneasiness of being able to stay have been in a better place (we stayed at 4 6th and 10 of the 5th it was Wendy Ramos with his "wayward cow") if the event organizers have been better and would not advance the date of closure of votes with almost no notice.
H4ppy
Thanks and D4Y 3108 2010!
PD. I will do some Moncada 1 minutes and 3:59.
H4ppy
Thanks and D4Y 3108 2010!
PD. I will do some Moncada 1 minutes and 3:59.
0 comments:
Post a Comment