Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Emulate Usb In Folder



I kissed him, told me that I miss, I told myself. Call me in 40 minutes I said. With a smile he said goodbye, turned and looked away, walk through the door, looking for a taxi. The follow with his eyes for a moment, but it should move, I walked and ran to avoid being trapped by the wave of cars, was yellow and white lights of the cars on my body, my clothes. The sound of chewing the track wheels, fog lights, the horn that elevavan in the sky, people talking here and there, talking on the phone, whispering among themselves, more lights, this time with shops, all of this symphony was accompanied a mild blizzard to realize that my favorite sweater I am not entertained enough. Segui

walking down this highway between silence and darkness of the night, and riot and light cars and people who passed. I reached the corner, I stopped at the church, waiting for me to pass the traffic light, the church, I always thought it was great this church, not if it is, but tonight was so baroque. Green rushed me to walk again seeing several cars tried to pass where it was, although it allowed us to go green. I got to the mall, one, two, three steps, and found myself up to Bembos, one of the shops which displayed more light on Through this contrast with the night.

Push or pull, enough to open the door, between the establishment, with my eyes searching the place, while giving few steps in that Bembos so lit up incredible that night outside was cold and dark. I went up the stairs, turn right, push the door and the bathroom. I was a bit rushed towards the urinals, there was ice inside, it seemed odd, is ice? So far I think they may have put it, perhaps because it is self-cleaning. I washed my hands in the sink, I fix the messy hair that I have always, I looked, I acomdé a bit of my white shirt and my black sweater, another look in the mirror, my eyes from the reflection of them, smiled, sighed, and went back he had come. I left the warm

local, and I interned once again in the streets of San Isidro, I passed again by the church, saw the huge clock that stood on high, was 8 and 20, hopefully not too late I said. I moved on, crossed a few more clues, I ran an e qu again not to be overwhelmed, and I could get on a bus in the uncrowded and Javier Prado. I sat in some of the back seats as usual, one that gave the window to see the landscape Lima one night and today. At some point I took out some coins and a "to Avenida La Molina", paid 1.20. Pasiaje was still in the night. What a beautiful city, despite all, is not it, I love and hate at the same time, but at times like this I love my Javier Prado, yes, where else could it be?, Where else could be happening one of the most ... ? I laughed, that curious ... yes, who would say that would happen ... yes ... I closed my eyes and I fell.

had already passed, I knew it was past 8:40 am, opened my eyes slowly, I was still in this avenue, was by Fruit, tried to make waking up more. It was time to lose. I jumped out of Cousten, and I got half way to track between the buses, vans, cars and so on, all arrested at the red light. I went through the huge green lawn that cross daily to my home address, wait, wait, I saw, flip, hair suits me, methylene my hands in my pocket, Metro, Sanguchón, San Jorge, warehouse, another warehouse, corner, I entered a few nerves, I laughed, "Why do you turn Giorgio?, told me, smiling, walked without knowing if it was OK to go well or slower or faster.

Almendros I came to, I looked with fear towards the height of my house, there was nothing, was as always, every time I came closer and closer. When I went to my condo, I saw that Mr. the door, shut the gate, and that surprised me. I reached the door and tried to say that I opened, but he walked away, more and more, what the hell? Turn my eyes to the road awaiting the Lord, was delayed for a while, back I opened the door and I said thank you as always, but a little lost. I went through the long corridor, my department is at the end, so I have to make that long stretch daily. From the outside I looked at one of my apartment windows production, it was dark, cool, I said, I climbed the stairs until I came. "Here we go", I whispered, came to the door and saw it was ajar, the momentum.

SURPRISE!

In the midst of laughter and the noise, I tried to smile and to look as surprised, but I think I failed, it drew a strange face in my face, people began to come to greet me.

were several of my friends who were crowded into the small room my departarmento, besides my family, some guys not so close and so on. Also she was. They greeted me one by one from among those who were there, near the end the salute, I laughed, she also a sorry out of his mouth, I kept laughing. While inspecting helium balloons were following smallness of my room, I looked to the bottom where there was a giant of a photo mine, one of those that we take with the cel to put in hi5 or facebook profile. I thought nobody else I had seen before, well, that mattered, now all the 40 people there and had seen and signed. I knew it was all thanks to my mother, the mastermind of this event.

Yes it was great, yes, it was great. Still I can hardly believe that I have 18. And that 40 people have entered into this room.

18 already, and I turned officially at 8:40, on a fully Cousten Javier Prado, in his sleep. Who knew.








May 26, 2009



"Hey, are you surprised or not?
"No, let's say that my mom and Jocelyn are making bad surprises are surprises. Since I have to teach them how to do, in due course, laughed.



[Thanks to everyone who voted for me so far, for now I'm in the position 9 of the personal blog category, so I would like your continued support, avésenle more people, friends, family, pet, the other, better than nothing and others. Vote here -> www.tinyurl.com / giorz . Thanks for reading this post, greetings and comments. Here is a video to listen a while, if a song would have to accompany this post, is this, why that is another story =)]


0 comments:

Post a Comment