Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Eyeclops Mini Projectorcomputer

Toniiiiight ♪ I'm a Rock n 'Roll Star!


not remember the exact date, I think it was between late February and early March, the first time I heard that Oasis would come to Lima, was a recent news out of the oven, only a few hours had been confirmed. It was something to believe and not sure many of you do not believe it when they heard, but no, this time it was a dream, this time it was in the imagination, or in an alternate world, this time it was happening. And to think that until some time ago was unrealistic to believe a band the likes of Oasis would prevail in a country like Peru where they have won gold and platinum disc for selling their albums (sneakers clear, and platinum and gold were won by the vendors of course). Liam Good a few years ago, I read in a forum, said they would come to Peru when we started to buy the original albums the band, this discouraged many because for that to happen, it would not allow Peru to buy piracy. However, it mattered little that, a concert in the country was already a reality.

The fact that I immediately come to think of two things: first, Lima has grown tremendously as a place in South American tours of major groups, although we still lack enough to be able to match countries such as Chile, Brazil and Argentina, and second had to go or yes (but more for what it means to be Oasis fan of them) . I was already missing several major concerts by the fact that my parents (my only source of income) does not "loose" money so easily. Besides that most bands or solo artists who had come during the boom of concerts in Lima, had its heyday when I still was not even planning (although, on reflection, I never was), then as I knew a another song of theirs since I'm not a music lover, a lover of good (old) music.


-Guess what!

- What? - I said together two of my friends who liked Oasis over and I knew I would love the news.

- You commanded to R? - Airton said laughing.

"No turkey. "I said laughing too

- Does she control you?

-Nooooo, naa not have to do with it!

- So?

"I'm not going to believe.

- What?! - I cried.

's going to come a band that is not going to believe me!

- What?

- Do Jonas? - One told me sarcastically.

-No!

- Green Day?

"Not then, not so bad.

- Coldplay?

-Hot ... There goes.

- Oasis? - Said one of the brothers.

-.... Yeahhhh! - I said excitedly.

- NOOOOOOOOOOO - both cried.

- "Really?? - I said one of them with suspicion as it could be a more of my jokes.
-yeahhhh


-SOMOSSSS - told me so excited.



happy life I had my friends, we were already planning to who else could go in that area as we should and would get the money for the tickets. For my part I thought of that face and that things would have to make my parents give me money. But things of life did they could not go, still do not quite understand why. Airton said it was my fault because when I was alerted to 25% discount card with Ripley, but I really think that discouraged, because while Oasis was a great band, only knew a few songs from them and also get money for them would be more difficult than just put a face to "have mercy on me please" false watery eyes and a good flora like me to get money.



Over the day I realized that my friends and did not have much intention of go, so I started looking for someone who could go, because he did not want to go alone, but apparently I have many friends who like Oasis and think going to the concert, there was a friend but it has not stayed in nothing. Time passed and on March 30, the last day to save 25%, approaching, so I had no choice but to buy my ticket in the best area that could negotiate with my mom, then if in the area coincided with some friend then so be it, but bancarmelas alone could not be that bad go to a concert right? Was better to just not go.



was a correct decision. Why go to the Oasis concert helped me to know this band at the bottom, and is only I knew 2 songs from this group being at 2 weeks of great concert, "Wonderwall, Stop crying your heart out (if it is, for fans of Oasis conosca only 2 songs is a great sin, and even silly if there would be your concert). I could not go to the concert to listen to only those two songs, Oasis should have other good. And yes that was, as I appreciate you coming. But never have jumped so many times in my living room listening to Rock n 'roll star, I had not learned the chorus of Do not look back in anger and had sung to myself hoarse at the concert, I had been fascinated with video and song Live Forever (which unfortunately did not touch at the National), had not most loved Stop crying your heart out, and have felt (one-way eh!) which was a surprise and triteza tear to learn that not touch it, had not sung Wonderwall so often heard on the radio or youtube and there is no known to all those songs that surely will be in my favorite playlist on my phone (when I can fix).



They're teachers, surely one of the best bands ever, if you have not heard or not many of their songs here I leave my ranking, all recommended. Hear more of these, believe me you will not regret. And if you've heard some of his songs tell me what your favorites.



1-Stop crying your heart out.

2-Rock n' roll star.

3-Morning Glory

4-Don't look back in anger

5-Wonderwall

6-Lyla

7-Champange supernova

8-Live forever

9-Fuckin' in the bushes

10-Stand by me



¿Y sobre el resto de mi travesía de lo que significo el concierto de Oasis? Pues para eso ahí tienen dos videos. El primero es la llegada de Oasis, y aunque no obtuve buenas imagenes, me diverti (a pesar de esperarlos parado alrededor de 3 horas) y el segundo es un resumen de como vivi el concierto desde la zona Supersonic. Espero les gusten.





0 comments:

Post a Comment