Sometimes I go to facebook and I find images that bring back memories of the prom. And definitely the trip of promotion is one of the most anticipated and important events that take place in a group of guys who is in her final year of school.
who has not had a promotion trip, or who did not go to yours for some reason he has lost something so valuable. I say this because at least for me, the journey of prom was one of those events that make your life so that there is a before and after. Also clear all the laughs that have been shared, all the good and bad times, all the new experiences that were experienced by several friends. (...)
In early May 2008 XIX prom Hiram Bingham got ready after the Week Sports (sports week) for heading into Bavaro, Punta Cana Definitely a haven for many, it represented the fun place to go to that night amigos.Todas alcohol and fun and electronica and dance, and the days of pool, beach, sand, sun and more fun, this was what I guess the majority had in mind.
Well I did not have this in mind. Not really know what to expect, since I'm not a fan of the beach, sun and sand. And the fun night even less. Not that I did not like dancing, on the contrary I loved, but had had only two previous holiday experiences with people in the promotion and they were not so great nights that happens. In both parties, had danced only on one occasion and was for a punishment part of a game that a friend gave me. This is must add that I did not drink any alcoholic beverages outside the toast in celebration as unnecessary.
But for that Bavaro was to change my opinion. The first night was enough to succumb to the drink. Two of my roommates, Romel and Kevin, were directly responsible for that I encouraged to take despite all my thoughts and all my positions temperance which had been so far. But they had not said or done anything if I had not asked for help. Help to get close enough to a colleague from the prom. They gave as a solution to be more outgoing, so I prescribed a magic potion which gave me the ability to more easily can deal losing the shame, yes sleepy and if consumed in excess, they lost the balancing between, I could call to vomit and could also end up too "brash" and without any shame that you could make a fool of any kind. Accept take it, did not see the bad if consumed with caution. The brew is called by some alcohol.
would cause the taking if I let go, to have less fear of doing certain things. That alone was consumed for that purpose, to get closer to this girl. It may sound depressing to do to give me more courage to approach someone. As an anecdote I mention that once she said "I drank because he was an idiot." That hurt because the breaking of my principles I did it for her, for trying to approach him because I felt I just could not. "If you knew that was for you" I immediately thought later, only to decimular laughed my little sadness.
probably be angry if he knew more and rightly so, because the eye is stupid for wanting to start taking acercartea have value for a girl. But it's stupid to tell a guy who is completely devoted to her, I wish that at least it's taking into account that at her close or be in the folder next to feel something stir inside, tightening his fists, low look and do not know because his body is paralyzed not to say a word, without knowing how. Tell her she's stupid find the key to something I wanted to achieve for many months. Tell him it's stupid that you found a solution that none of the msn contacts, none of his friends, none of the people who frequent the forum could give. Tell.
The promotional trip will always remember him fondly for many of the things I learned, being the point where I said "enough, I want to be more outgoing, I want to express myself, I want to say what I think and feel without shame whatsoever. "
Find the solution in alcohol, and learned to cope better, and although I did not get the main objective was to approach a girl (but there was progress) was awarded with friends (sobre todo amigas) increibles. Sin Bávaro no seria amigo de cualquiera de las chicas de la prom y de uno que otro chico tambien. Encontre a mi pareja perfecta para bailar trance; Ximena, encontre a mi, hasta ahora única, hermana - amiga; Steph, a un chico que seria mi "cuñado" durante un tiempo y un excelente amigo hasta ahora; Diego y sembre las semillas para amistades grandes que vendrian despues.
Y como todo viaje de promoción, tuvo sus anécdotas, entre las cuales están aquellos momentos cuando nos excediamos en el alcohol y terminabamos mal. Ahi no se me olvidara a Kevin el ultimo día bailando sin el polo en la tarima de la discoteca, a Lucy, cuando aún era una desconocida para mí, y su catársis emotional (laughing and crying at the same time), but I lost it forever remain a Russian seemed just very interested in which Pedro was speaking as a Mexican (which causes is known as the guy), the dance between the Sir Alain "our guardian, and Romel and of course my first bitter experience with alcohol, which ended with me falling asleep in the bathroom of the nightclub, a black guard waking up with a wooden stick and Romel carried on his back to the room.
Nor forget the people who walk you to your room, like Kevin, Lucy and of course Josy, which I took advantage of their state to fuck her either throwing sand, joking that there would halfway or throwing their cigarettes to not smoke. Other jokes is also from when I shot with Romel Karito at dawn the sea. There were even fights
as you can imagine. But in the end it had a good time. Sure we all miss those distinctive songs with choreography Hotel in the lobby, all Areito missed, the club, for all that dance (and throw a few). How to forget the beach, swimming pools, a buffet of almost all ate french fries and chicken or meat there is so much variety and restaurants with typical food from other countries. But mostly I did not forget how they will start a new stage of my life. And of course not my Tequila Sunrise, which stain the water bath that night in the bathroom nefarious Areito.
0 comments:
Post a Comment