Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Insurance And Golf Slogans



A bit late, considering that next month NoiQ migrates Entraction, but hey, for months that I was reluctant to get to black for a few fpp's and it was a personal matter: I've finally reached the level black in NoiQ.









As you can see, there has been a good month. Input I returned to play half of what he wanted, given that the first two weeks of December almost did not play a hand, and on top is that he was not with spectacular results.

coldly analyzing things, it hit me that in October uun ostiazo of important NL100 almost makes me close the month at a loss and then won November and December, a bad rhythm, but hey, winning at last nonetheless. Really worries me much more to reach a level sufficient to beat NL200 NL100 and attack with guarantees win $ 1,000 up or down for a few months, but really see that carry nearly 60,000 actually winning little hands on the tables at NL100 I despair. On the other hand ... What else? Up one level is usually something traumatic and NL100 NL50 a lot more, by the level difference I've seen. All I can do is cheer for winning the rakeback, which is much money to devote to poker only two hours a day and that it would like 90% of the people I know and have learned everything I learned in This small stretch in NL100, which is really hard and I think I will be very helpful in the future. My first 50,000 hands NL50 also were almost breakeven and then busted the level in no time, so now you can that is the same.

I am particularly concerned what will I do now that you are moving NoiQ to entraction. As I have heard, the new network can not support software, and has a mass of users of 900 players per day on average, or nearly 6 times less than Ipoker, forcing me to change my room. Expekt or Chili seem good options to continue my cross i-pokeril (but come back to vip highest level can be traumatic), but that depends much on how they are water riots, because rumors are also going to expel I heard ipoker chili and expekt few, given that their policy is similar to chili and NoiQ, you can expect the same.

I also raised go cleaning up bonuses of $ 600 out there. Besides the chili and expekt also occurs to me and full tilt poker betfair and a boat soon. Ongame rooms are blocked for me while I change the computer, because it is more than 9 peta game tables or poker stars ipoker Ongame so I approach it. The advantage I see in bonds is clear that now is the only time in my career where I was going to be really profitable, playing NL25 and 50 cleaning bond of 600 is inhumane, and playing or being a winner NL200 massive 100 - not my case XD-not make much sense.

However, in the short term I plan to spend two days without knowing anything poker (keep in mind that the 28,000 hands of December I've been in the past two weeks and I'm slightly saturated) and then give me three days to review my game, studying and watching several things I want improve, apart from writing all that I owe to Simon and Kulyn which is something. Day 5 will begin the race that NOIQ 100k rake will make the 5 to 11 January. Then I'll see, you can even stop playing in January to prepare the right tests, but fortunately I have very few this year (I graduated:-P) and may not be necessary to stop play, though the pace down a bit yes it will be mandatory). This is something that I need to consider if you finally decide to get a clean bond, since it makes no sense to start a welcome bonus if I do not have time to clean.


Well actually I think this is very very little interesting for everyone, so you better wish you happy new year, which folleĆ­s and eat a lot and all that stuff, and I'll post again next year ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment