Saturday, December 13, 2008

Northwest Ambulance Model

Anna Molly





Well, was not updated enough. Last week I went to Valencia Nepundo, Brokenman and Eratosthenes, and I must say Laurenman, Simon, Sir Donald, Alex4ever, Pollorebozao and aniftriones Vuchuu were great and treated us very well all three days we were there, I will not trip Eratosthenes speak because we have done in their blog . Only comment I played half a session with him and I was glad to see we had a very similar way to play.


now I just saw the removal of Sir Donald in the final of the EPT and it felt like a shot. but hey, that's poker, what remedy. From here I congratulate him for his 8 th place, although I know that for him the difference between being 20 ° or 2 ° is virtually nonexistent, and it's a shame to have lost this opportunity.


As for me, the first week I played no connection problems. Then I went to Valencia, and now these days with a new connection I grinded enough. I've only 12,000 hands so far this month but I can be happy in terms of results. I've managed to solve the bad spell I had in October, a month that had not been for the rakeback would have ended in the negative, and I'm already at historic highs in money won at the tables which is not very significant, it is assumed that should always be so in a consistent player, but at least it does not depress me to look at my chart.

I think these last few days has been a massive influx of short stacks at full ring tables of NL100 ipoker in, or at least much more I notice his presence. My WTS has risen to an absurd 32% in the last 8,000 hands, and do not know whether to be running hot or if it is something that has to do with the large presence of short stacks, but well, 8,000 hands are very few for Statistics showdown.

All this week I've been doing lots of calculations on a lot of things, I'll upload an entry talking about the kind of problems I've been setting. Playing AK preflop facing a reraise from a 3bettor nit remains a headache I do not know how I can fix, because fold hand gives me creeps and shoving depends on many factors to be EV + (basically, it depends on if my opponent is able to pull to shove AK and QQ). 4bet to make a $ 30-40 or call to 3bet I think the worst because it will cost me a hand corrrecta postflop leave many times after having gotten a huge part of my stack, which is a terrible mistake.

Anyway, I do not take much to update. Greetings to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment