Elections to and experience was great despite some setbacks.
But then tell you about my first time voting, let's see what I've been doing in the last few hours (some think I'm half crazy for it, and more if I have 5Local and middle class, but hey, I was curious).
PROJECTION RESULTS
Explanation of results: For example, in La Molina were counted for 50% of votes, and Susan had 10 votes for and 20 for Lourdes, I consider then, that for 100% of have votes counted 20 votes for and 40 for Lourdes Susana. So I did it to each district, I added, I took percentages and got the following results:
Projection Updated to 12,802% of records counted the 04/10/2010 at 22:12:20 hours
Susana Villaran 38.8% - 37.3% Lourdes Flores
Unlike 65.383 million votes.
* Although votes were not counted Barranco, Cieneguilla, Lince, Lurin, Pachacamac, Pucusana, Punta Hermosa, Punta Negra and Santa Rosa.
Projection Updated to 34,357% of minutes recorded the 04/10/2010 at 1:49:20 hours
Susana Villaran 38.3% - 37.2% Lourdes Flores
difference
48.722 million votes.
* Although votes were not counted Pucusana and Santa Rosa.
As you can see there has been a decline from the gap between each of the candidates, this has to duty by the number of districts that were not considered in the first case and the second did. Perhaps this trend will continue to expire even get close enough to the data obtained by IPSOS Support quick count 100%.
AMOUNT OF VOTES BY RIVAL ON PROJECTIONS:
That is, the number of votes that are more versus those of his opponent in the different districts. These are the greatest differences, expressed in number of votes.
| | |
| | |
| SUSANA VILLARAN | |
| SAN JUAN DE LURIGANCHO | 68165 votes |
|
| ATE 37752 votes |
| VILLA EL SALVADOR | 36223 votes |
| COMAS | 32854 votes |
| Villa Maria del Triunfo | 24735 votes |
| | |
| LOURDES FLORES | |
| SANTIAGO DE GROOVE | 58615 votes |
| SAN BORJA | 33595 votes |
| LA MOLINA | 31600 votes |
| MIRAFLORES | 29859 votes |
|
| 22982 votes |
* Updated to 34,357% of records counted the 04/10/2010 at 1:49:20 hours
WINNER MATCH MAP BY DISTRICT IN THE PROVINCE OF LIMA:
Finally, I made the following small map:
Red: votes were not counted yet
White Region Callao
Dark Green, Light Green
PPC: FS
* Updated to 34,357% of records counted the 04/10/2010 at 1:49:20 hours
elections are hotly contested, but still, I think the trend is clear: Susana Villaran should win by a margin of about 1% as mentioned by IPSOS Support . In these instances, and with these data, I think it would be very, very difficult for the candidate by Social Force can not obtain a majority of votes in Lima.
But still, if any historical surprise: a wait.
0 comments:
Post a Comment