I was in my favorite hiding place. "Hideaway, maybe you were hiding from someone? Yes, I hid from everyone, and that sometimes I run to the corner where no one knows who that guy is so thoughtful, that guy that looks to the sky and see the clouds move, which calls for a coffee and a sausage with mayonnaise only to accompany and trying to read, but can not, because he prefers to think, prefer to go with those feelings, those memories, those were "never."
Alcohol, snuff, caffeine, hunger, sleep, pain, a reading impossible anthropology, deep thoughts and more. Still, trying to continue with life, go ahead, keep looking at the sky and the green characteristic of that place. "I want to run" crossed all the storm through my head. "Where are you going to run?" continued the previous thought.
It then began a state of hallucination where I imagine running through rain forests and dangerous (for animals and supernatural beings who could find), up desolate mountains, meet people submerged between depths of oblivion ... I laughed for hallucinatory impressive because he had all through my body substances. "You're burning, bro" I said with a smile "No, because, seriously!, At what place you can escape to where in you can try to find the answer to all your questions, to take place you can go to air? "looking pigeon pulling their twigs to q, I fancy, make a nest." Mancora? "responded well as did Jason Day. I laughed, remembering that movie that I only just see on youtube, the act of which I have no regrets. "In my case ... I think this place would ... "
Trujillo.
Alcohol, snuff, caffeine, hunger, sleep, pain, a reading impossible anthropology, deep thoughts and more. Still, trying to continue with life, go ahead, keep looking at the sky and the green characteristic of that place. "I want to run" crossed all the storm through my head. "Where are you going to run?" continued the previous thought.
It then began a state of hallucination where I imagine running through rain forests and dangerous (for animals and supernatural beings who could find), up desolate mountains, meet people submerged between depths of oblivion ... I laughed for hallucinatory impressive because he had all through my body substances. "You're burning, bro" I said with a smile "No, because, seriously!, At what place you can escape to where in you can try to find the answer to all your questions, to take place you can go to air? "looking pigeon pulling their twigs to q, I fancy, make a nest." Mancora? "responded well as did Jason Day. I laughed, remembering that movie that I only just see on youtube, the act of which I have no regrets. "In my case ... I think this place would ... "
Trujillo.
Well I decided to escape from the routine of Lima and escaped to my country: Trujillo. With a group of friends in Aventura Mall Plaza Trujillo decided to have some fun recording, recorded and funny moments, including a "fight" and a "polls." Tongo, the selection, the Tigress of the east, Adammo, the congress of the republic, pituca, Waldir Saenz, hitting, roches, cries, lies, jokes, spans, ambiguity, laughter, thanks, memories and more in this video. Enjoy.
pd.1 What the award is a lie, happily.
pd.2 The beginning song is called Shuffle and the 3rd opening (in the original version) from Yu gi oh
pd.3 Special thanks for that night at the Mall at Renzo, Christian, and "cast" (haha , lie) and Anne Kelly, a great time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment