Friday, November 13, 2009

Make Your Own Biltong Dryer

If my life were a novel

I was in the room of my apartment, the lights inside were off, one could see lights coming from outside, and that was about 3 in the morning. There among my loneliness and darkness, sitting on a wooden chair, I thought 'what if I had to tell my story, if it were an autobiography?, If divided into chapters, what is it and how you call them? ". I thought and thought for the morning, no matter who within hours had a practice of mathematics which was not silly, because I fell asleep, just to stay as late (or as I like to call it: too early) thinking about this. I was thrilled to do it, and even lost a point on 20 of my final grade for missing the practice, thinking about this, because although I had hated myself, because it may be a sign that I still have much to learn. A next time, keep my craving for something to think about after my homework.

Title:

Cursed Blessing


1. The child of light: Upon my arrival to this world with a funny anecdote. 1992


2. Blots: Memorias borrosas de mi infancia hasta los 5 años.
1992-1997



3. Nueva Acrópolis: Como es primero de primaria dentro de un barco.
1998



4. La rosa blanca: Una rosa inesperada, que ablandó el corazón más amargo.
1999



5. Yo sé el inicio: La primera chica que en verdad me gustó.
2000



6.2001: Un año maravilloso. Simplemente eso, 2001.
2001



7. When no motor When there is no reason to fight, and no fights. 2002




8. When I said no: When I decided to fight for my dreams. 2003




9. Disclosures: Someone back to reveal the hidden secret of my life better. December 2003


10. Lima!: I asked and I said well, my life changed radically. Summer 2004




11. Love at first sight (I of you, you from me): A walk, a night, I at her and she me.
Marzo2004-June 2004





12. rafita_marley28: msn The first girl I added, discovering a defect and a world.
July 2004-February 2005





13. Dead flowers: I would be a nice touch.
March 2005-May 2005



14. "Treason?: He asked me to help him, however, I did the opposite.
June 2005-October 2005

15. Trident gold: Fernando, Monica and Giorgio for a trophy. October 2005


16. "First Love?: believe that no, it was a love, but she was the first girl. October 2005-March 2006



17. Now tell me what you feel: "I returned treason?
April 2006-May 2006

18. ICPNA: I started classes there, discovering new moments, new friends, new stories.
February 2006-July 2006



19. Angel Eyes: I liked his eyes.
August 2006-January 2007



20. High Society: A radical change.
February 2007-April 2007



21. When it is not as it should be: A novel that became popular in a forum, the triangle GHN.
April 2007-July 2007



22. Giorz: When I did follow the virtual world.
July 2007-December 2007

23. I fall again, Looks that crossed and always quiet, never said anything. Summer 2008




24. Severe Warning: You Change, or You Will Be Expelled from the school, Have you hear me?
February 2008-May 2008

25. Alcohol: medical When I discovered my biggest flaw.
May 2008-June 2008



26. Darkest: The worst days of my life, in almost any direction.
July 2008-September 2008



27. The ends: The end of school brings so much more, but too early.
October 2008-December 2008



28. Trilce Summer: Because going for a Dream, San Marcos, during my summer sad. Summer 2009






29. A new day: did not enter but do not despair, I decided to give me one more chance.
March 2009-April 2009



30. What I can not I?, For you what I can: Viva FM, she and my life, a unique cocktail.
April 2009 - July 2009



31. The gatis and ardillis: found it, found it, seemed to be, but ...
July 2009-August 2009



32. ¿Cómo perder a 3 chicas en un mes?: Guía práctica por Giorgio Lázaro Ramírez.
Setiembre 2009




33. Help: Eso necesitaba y llegó, pero tarde.
Setiembre 2009-Hoy en día



Coming soon:

34. Aún falta mucho por aprender

35. Besos devaluados

36. Fénix

37. Wonder days



A mi me envolvió bastante, y me parecería great to have someone else do something similar, it would be like a meme. And since I would be very interesting to see something similar in the two bloggers that I read and comment, besides being two good friends I made through twitter and blogs: 1000ena and WalterM. If it seems boring, it's better do not, do not amenzaré to beat them or send a hit man (inside joke). I was so excited by this that it took me over two hours doing it, so maybe you could make one more simple, which would be equally interesting to watch.

The videos added are of songs that were important in these times, either because they had a lot of meaning by the time they listened, or some anecdote, or simply rang and each time you hear me back to that chapter of my life. Finally, the chapters "coming soon", are masomenos an idea I have of how they might be called, depending on which I think will be the direction he will lead my life in the months following. But of course my dear reader, you know you can never know that we will in the future, which looks appear, that moment, it finds that feelings, actions, etc, which domino effect that could significantly change our lives, or perhaps a little. We do not know.

Because life is always a bit of that, of chance and fate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment