Saturday, November 28, 2009

Free Wooden Gear Clock Plans

Drafts 1: Initial

Joint left half-thoughts, which initially were supposed to be an input, but for different reasons, they ended up staying between the depths of memory. Here are the drafts, I copied and pasted as it were, without changing anything at all. With you the first part of several (I have not put all in one entry, because together they make 9 thousand words and I could see that my readers do not like reading too much). The other will in the coming days.



And where are we? 02/14/2009


My barely 16 years I have been going through all kinds of experiences as well as any person, per ¨ hey! I still have many new things to discover. I'm the one who thinks that everyone has something to tell, an experience to say, everyone has their story would be interesting which is why today I decided once and for all out of everything I have in writing poems, thoughts , etc. Here in this blog will tell a little about what happens to me every day funny things, unusual things for me that will give for the analysis or who may be curious.

Because of my age could deduce that I'm finishing 5 years of school this year (2009) or already finished, and then if in fact I have completed college, and because it is killing me to decide which college or what career, because I'm a rare specimen rarely seen, I'm used to accept all, that is, for example'm not complaining about any meal especially, of course not doubt that claimed on it as if it too often or daily, it causes me to be very difficult sometimes to choose one of my biggest flaws is that, I'm very undecided. Imagine now that I have before me the biggest decision that I take my life so far. Oops

if already sounds like a lot and probably to people already in college think they exaggerate a lot, besides that I'm young and if I'm wrong I can change and nothing happened. Well, no I think so, does not seem right to waste time in a career elecccion error. "


03/04/2009
Untitled
in a forum which I frequent an Argentine opened the next topic:):

title track: I want to be ugly!

Date: 07/02/2009 02.40


"Sorry for the extension, but summed it up like 5 times already, and I can not shorten further.

A week ago I moved to La Plata with a couple of friends, with most innocent intention to stay away from drugs, my ex, my problems in general, and try to start again ..
away from Capital And more or less, these days had passed well I had been the deep depression that was deep, and thought everything was starting to aim as expected. But as always happens, problems with women started.

Yesterday morning, I woke up to go to the bathroom and when I returned to the room, I came up with brilliantly stupid idea of \u200b\u200bhaving a nap on the couch in the living room (it was 9:15 am). I had nothing since, only boxers and socks. Around 11
got up one of my friends (the other was in the early facu), and obviously so when I found was for the living. After telling me I was a moron and a sail, went to the couch where I was, I raise my head, sat down, I support the head above her legs and said: "I know you do not like or anything, but still, do you mind if I kiss you?". I went all, is my best friend did not know what to say. Anyway, before I managed to say something, I ate the mouth, and there was already given me slowly as you can imagine, things were degenerating and ended up doing the obvious. Then we dodged the rest of the day and all morning today. And do not we turn the floor to what happened next.


This afternoon, I was told the two together they wanted to talk to me, I is not the remotest idea what the hell they wanted to say. And I was very incredulous to the bedroom of them, and there I threw the bomb.
The girl he had been yesterday said "we like them both, and do not think we fight among ourselves for you, so you'll have to choose." I became quite stunned, looking stupid and choke on my own saliva. And then the other, "and you have to do it now, or her or me, you have to decide, I do not want to fight with my best friend because of you." And I said "no, I understand nothing, they are my friends, are not the kind of mine with which they would," and when I said the last thing I do hit, "andate a shit, I really loved you and you for keeping me as you fuck with all, idiot! "and the other tells me," andate pendejas gifts with those you love "(I said it in words rather stronger).
The two left the dept after that, now is in the house of a friend and the other with the mother.


And I, although I have very clear that I will not leave with any, I'm quite confused and guilty about what happened ... "Incredible

not? There are almost 1000 posts


Seeking Bride - the 03/28/2009 book blog

Well as I mentioned in my previous post I have been lately immersed in the stories of well-known blog of The Trade, Wanted Bride Renato Cisneros. Although I have not read exactly the blog but the tangible version of this, a book which is titled the same way that this entry.


But because you mention both? What a bum like you did not read anything so he had to buy the book? asked. Well, I started a new lifestyle from 2 weeks ago, where I've been trying to read more and write daily. I've been making very good so far.


A Holy Week to think 04/13/1909



Untitled

04/17/1909 Hi, I am from Peru and I Have Already Bought my ticket for the concert on April 30. I Would Be thankful if your Could really play "stop crying your heart out", buying a sandwich is one of my favorites songs of all time. I am Asking to you this cuz I know That on the original setlist of this tour, this song does not appear, but I heard you would probably add some songs to the normal setlist of the tour ,since this is the very first time you will do a concert here in Peru.
Please play that song, i really really love it. That song is one of the best known in the entire country (probably the 2nd behind wonderwall) together with wonderwall, stand by me and dont look back in anger, so if you play it beleive me all people will sing it.
One of my musical dreams is to be in a concert of you and above all to listen to "stop crying your heart out", so please, please play it.
A big fan of yours,
Giorz.


Hattrick, luego existo 28/04/09

Era Noche Buena del 2006 y me encontraba con my family at my aunt's house in Los Olivos Neiss. Even missing a few hours before Christmas and Christmas dinner, so my uncle Humberto said he would go to a walk-in internet a while and then I was a vicious msn, so I told her to accompany him, wanted to say hello to one that another friend and especially Hanny, the girl which was addressed by then, but no major results. But hey, you have to be honest I was courting a very bad girl (ok, I'm still), and the truth that to at that time could not even properly be called a courtship or Giles or infatuation or whatever you want.

Despite noted that this girl did not want any of my-and I've even come to believe that has been around put me not to admit (if not already) to not talk so every time I connected, I saw still had hope in the depths.


not remember if I saw it connected or not, I do not remember those brief moments that greet those I connect, can not remember. And that would not matter much, which would make that night special would be what would come out of the internet.


"I was watching my team in Hattrick, I'm fine, I'm pointer. "Said my uncle as we walked in the middle of a street track. While I followed him but did not understand that I speak - Have you played Hattrick? - I asked.


Ah! and of course, began a new chapter in my life.



Hattrick is a game where you are a manager of a virtual football team. I liked the idea when my uncle told me that night, it would be fun. Days later, I inscribed and other days later (on January 3, 2007) would receive an email in my inbox. I had accepted and remember well the last sentence of the mail, "Welcome to the world of Hattrick!

05/05/1909 = O = O





jfsalvatierra@hotmail.com said (10/06/2009 at 06:52 pm): Mission
status, day 1: The target jokes about Being her birthday party in the U.S. as she is traveling for vacation this year There. She presumably is Spending her eighteenth birthday on the land of the free and the brave.


[I went to the killers concert here in Lima and was fantastic, despite being one of the most distant of all within the concert stage, jumped up and destroyed my throat, literally, singing as he could. One of the best moments was when they played just after the Read my mind Can not help falling in love, I well remember the time, was unique. The concert was just great, and I was a victim of killers. ]


0 comments:

Post a Comment