I have only 16 years old and hardly used either a comma, I have no idea of \u200b\u200bwhen to use a semicolon nor if there is meaning in the sentences you write, but it's going, will try to give my best effort and post a post that will improve those misspellings and wording problems. Despite this I venture on this project which I hope will not leave abandoned like so many before. Well reader, I can only say after this little introduction to welcome to the world Blessing Damn. Hey, do not blame me nothing, eh! I warned you.
said it was for ever and ever
First I should mention that I'm not surprised I made the decision to write this entry, not after a week of Bride Wanted. I refer to the well-known blog Renato Cisneros good, which I declared his fan. It is a logbook in which it has a very personal joys and sorrows (though most of the latter) by passing through a 33 year old man in his search for a girlfriend, and tells it with a touch of sarcasm. Although personally caught me most was how someone can relate to the anecdotes that happen to Renato and the truth of his position on the universe of topics encompassing love. Highly recommended.
was early morning and had much sleep, although this even with what I was trying to stay awake in front of my laptop working on a research essay for college biology. As comstumbre was connected to MSN, but on this occasion I was not chatting with anyone and do not expect it, really. Suddenly a small window appears in the lower right corner to indicate that someone is speaking to me, so let's call was a C-good-and I honestly do not know much about it and we've never spoken in the time it took in school. Despite the pleasant surprise I decided to do a bit of conversation so distracted me a little my work.
is how a great friendship would be born, that speaks an October morning was the first stone in building my relationship with C. amical Gradually, over time, with the passage of the converts we realized that there was a chemistry between us, entertained us much chatting, joking, laughing at nonsense, etc. Then we were at school and continued with this chemical, then we, went to his house, we still laugh and discovered someone special someone who I thought did not really find at least not this quickly so out of nowhere. Therefore I began to consider that I wrote a big sign on your shirt of signatures by the end of the school, which certainly takes 2 hours to write, surely was the signature longer than someone wrote across the prom.
Our relationship as friends was fantastic and by far the best girl in my life. But this relationship of friends was very different from many of you readers probably have had any brother of the opposite sex. And among those things that made it different were the little notes, the papers, "which she gave me and made me laugh a lot, for the drawings to, or representations of animals to us, at this writing had many opportunities BF4E acronym or BFF-> , which if you're not familiar with are letters, numbers and symbols that would be a good Christian; Best Friends Forever. The
had to finish school and thus, as I predicted it, our very good friend. I was a bit worried about it, though he tried to assimilate, to think that such is life, so of evil may be in order to break those bonds of friendship so great, that had grown with her in a short time, too little time. Although we ended cole still seen but not as often, but now if we were doing was too much chat. And we were two vagrants who like to talk much between them because they are fun and free internet and little or nothing to tell the authorities in their respective houses that do not stay up so late with their laptops connected to the Internet. Result: an estimated 15 000 kb Talk in a month. I challenge anyone to have 15 000 kb of conversation with anyone in just one month, as healthy would be to say "No thanks, I'm not crazy, because that is, only someone as unusual may exceed that mark, I even dare to say that mine is a little ("a little?) specifically for two people out of this world who do nothing for their lives over to chat.
Then came Christmas and she received a gift which was a stuffed dog and a letter which I read after the distribution of gifts with a little alcohol (great, the Champagne) in the blood (Oh and of course also wine). With my low reading comprehension but my state I could only fully understand something then read it, let me keria because not tired of repeating over and over and over and over again throughout the two green leaves of the letter. Moved me the truth not many people tell you I love you so many times for so many reasons. "I too crazy," said my inner voice.
But the new year 2009 arrived and it brings new adventures, and more distance between us, the greatest cause of this have a name; Trilce, my pre. She had already entered the University of Lima while I still had to get ready to go to San Marcos. However, even less, then tried to talk to MSN, although no longer the same.
Until just a few hours when I started writing this post, I had not communicated with C for some days and not for someone who will understand which comes to talk over a thousand kb newspapers and as much as I want, I is hard to me the idea that it is not, that you probably will not be, at least not too often in my life but even if we consider that will have classes in college, in fact not have time for one more friend, and somewhat forgotten. And the truth I feel bad for that, because this friend has no idea of \u200b\u200bwhat's perhaps how much I love her but, such is life, we're moving.
Many would say and think I'm exaggerating, maybe if a little, I dunno, just express what I feel. This increase a little sad yesterday when I saw in my Facebook inbox, and the first message I had was one of C which said: "I miss you dumb!" (Wait, why would you get sad?, That means that even remembers you and misses you even!), Forget that it was a message of January 11 this year, when after Christmas and New Year not had many opportunities to communicate because she was celebrating in a big way and I was first in Trujillo and then sick. Had been less than 2 weeks since we talked and I said that I missed, what now? has come to spend more time than that and did not receive anything. Why do not you send something, will say, well I was a little afraid that my feeling is reciprocated I miss her. Perhaps reading the note could have reminded recently that I had a friend named Giorz.
As mentioned before recently (Few hours) talk to her on MSN and I remembered a little of that I miss both of those conversations enjoyable. I mean because it does not go into MSN as often as before because now I like the good times I'm online almost all day-because, as I had mentioned before, not that he liked to chat. "Maybe you toil wrong with the chat, thanks to my" thought and my mind came a few mentions of her in previous conversations that I suggested be responsible for his addiction to MSN.
Renato Cisneros in Seeking book blog Bride speaks in chapter uncomfortable factor of the former, there is an appointment which made me think of this situation. "... As incredibly ironic that is no longer speaks with the person who complement your life for a long period. The years have taken from one pole to another of the emotional map of the world: to be the most important woman has become an anonymous, a girl X, a chia with that now, at best, just keep an envelope function cordial relationship. If not agree with me, but there is something tragicomic, unfair and disappointing in that unchanging and radical mutation. "
A little surprised by the phrase I wanted to include in my subnick MSN, at least the end. And even still and still be there in that space for at least this week.
I think that this is not just for her, the post also goes for all those who ever told me "We'll be friends forever" or "We are best friends for ever and ever!", All those phrases often end up being a lie because in the end may never see that person again, and it is probably not your best friend for life but when you say or tell us what we take to play as a sort of pact of word or proof of the great state it is in this friendship even though we know that in the future could well change.
PD. Thanks to Renato Cisneros and his blog, without I would not have dared to write this post "as revealing" and had not opened this project so interesting.
For C:
Nevertheless, I wish you success C provided count on me forever! Thanks for all you do not know how much I need for someone like you, and also for teaching me and many lessons that do not forget to laugh at life, laugh at everything. And already you have memory of chicken (or should I say guinea pig?), But remember that in one of our conversations via MSN do not respond to what was the happiest moment of my life and I told you not you forget had you not responded? Did not respond because they do not know how you would take and I wanted to tell you some other time, now maybe it is. The happiest moment of my life was with you.
crazy I love you a lot and believe me the time you read this you'll like as much or even more than now.
pd. Perhaps we are no longer Best Friends For Ever and Ever, but at least I hope to be invited to your wedding haha, you better, eh! but there if I will feel bad and with more reason haha. =)
The following is a video (the best I found I could put in the blog) of the song More Than Words by Extreme, song which initially chose C when I offered to touch a song. Insurance will keep my word. Is that most reminds me of C except for some Christmas. Enjoy!
said it was for ever and ever
First I should mention that I'm not surprised I made the decision to write this entry, not after a week of Bride Wanted. I refer to the well-known blog Renato Cisneros good, which I declared his fan. It is a logbook in which it has a very personal joys and sorrows (though most of the latter) by passing through a 33 year old man in his search for a girlfriend, and tells it with a touch of sarcasm. Although personally caught me most was how someone can relate to the anecdotes that happen to Renato and the truth of his position on the universe of topics encompassing love. Highly recommended.
was early morning and had much sleep, although this even with what I was trying to stay awake in front of my laptop working on a research essay for college biology. As comstumbre was connected to MSN, but on this occasion I was not chatting with anyone and do not expect it, really. Suddenly a small window appears in the lower right corner to indicate that someone is speaking to me, so let's call was a C-good-and I honestly do not know much about it and we've never spoken in the time it took in school. Despite the pleasant surprise I decided to do a bit of conversation so distracted me a little my work.
is how a great friendship would be born, that speaks an October morning was the first stone in building my relationship with C. amical Gradually, over time, with the passage of the converts we realized that there was a chemistry between us, entertained us much chatting, joking, laughing at nonsense, etc. Then we were at school and continued with this chemical, then we, went to his house, we still laugh and discovered someone special someone who I thought did not really find at least not this quickly so out of nowhere. Therefore I began to consider that I wrote a big sign on your shirt of signatures by the end of the school, which certainly takes 2 hours to write, surely was the signature longer than someone wrote across the prom.
Our relationship as friends was fantastic and by far the best girl in my life. But this relationship of friends was very different from many of you readers probably have had any brother of the opposite sex. And among those things that made it different were the little notes, the papers, "which she gave me and made me laugh a lot, for the drawings to, or representations of animals to us, at this writing had many opportunities BF4E acronym or BFF-> , which if you're not familiar with are letters, numbers and symbols that would be a good Christian; Best Friends Forever. The
had to finish school and thus, as I predicted it, our very good friend. I was a bit worried about it, though he tried to assimilate, to think that such is life, so of evil may be in order to break those bonds of friendship so great, that had grown with her in a short time, too little time. Although we ended cole still seen but not as often, but now if we were doing was too much chat. And we were two vagrants who like to talk much between them because they are fun and free internet and little or nothing to tell the authorities in their respective houses that do not stay up so late with their laptops connected to the Internet. Result: an estimated 15 000 kb Talk in a month. I challenge anyone to have 15 000 kb of conversation with anyone in just one month, as healthy would be to say "No thanks, I'm not crazy, because that is, only someone as unusual may exceed that mark, I even dare to say that mine is a little ("a little?) specifically for two people out of this world who do nothing for their lives over to chat.
Then came Christmas and she received a gift which was a stuffed dog and a letter which I read after the distribution of gifts with a little alcohol (great, the Champagne) in the blood (Oh and of course also wine). With my low reading comprehension but my state I could only fully understand something then read it, let me keria because not tired of repeating over and over and over and over again throughout the two green leaves of the letter. Moved me the truth not many people tell you I love you so many times for so many reasons. "I too crazy," said my inner voice.
But the new year 2009 arrived and it brings new adventures, and more distance between us, the greatest cause of this have a name; Trilce, my pre. She had already entered the University of Lima while I still had to get ready to go to San Marcos. However, even less, then tried to talk to MSN, although no longer the same.
Until just a few hours when I started writing this post, I had not communicated with C for some days and not for someone who will understand which comes to talk over a thousand kb newspapers and as much as I want, I is hard to me the idea that it is not, that you probably will not be, at least not too often in my life but even if we consider that will have classes in college, in fact not have time for one more friend, and somewhat forgotten. And the truth I feel bad for that, because this friend has no idea of \u200b\u200bwhat's perhaps how much I love her but, such is life, we're moving.
Many would say and think I'm exaggerating, maybe if a little, I dunno, just express what I feel. This increase a little sad yesterday when I saw in my Facebook inbox, and the first message I had was one of C which said: "I miss you dumb!" (Wait, why would you get sad?, That means that even remembers you and misses you even!), Forget that it was a message of January 11 this year, when after Christmas and New Year not had many opportunities to communicate because she was celebrating in a big way and I was first in Trujillo and then sick. Had been less than 2 weeks since we talked and I said that I missed, what now? has come to spend more time than that and did not receive anything. Why do not you send something, will say, well I was a little afraid that my feeling is reciprocated I miss her. Perhaps reading the note could have reminded recently that I had a friend named Giorz.
As mentioned before recently (Few hours) talk to her on MSN and I remembered a little of that I miss both of those conversations enjoyable. I mean because it does not go into MSN as often as before because now I like the good times I'm online almost all day-because, as I had mentioned before, not that he liked to chat. "Maybe you toil wrong with the chat, thanks to my" thought and my mind came a few mentions of her in previous conversations that I suggested be responsible for his addiction to MSN.
Renato Cisneros in Seeking book blog Bride speaks in chapter uncomfortable factor of the former, there is an appointment which made me think of this situation. "... As incredibly ironic that is no longer speaks with the person who complement your life for a long period. The years have taken from one pole to another of the emotional map of the world: to be the most important woman has become an anonymous, a girl X, a chia with that now, at best, just keep an envelope function cordial relationship. If not agree with me, but there is something tragicomic, unfair and disappointing in that unchanging and radical mutation. "
A little surprised by the phrase I wanted to include in my subnick MSN, at least the end. And even still and still be there in that space for at least this week.
I think that this is not just for her, the post also goes for all those who ever told me "We'll be friends forever" or "We are best friends for ever and ever!", All those phrases often end up being a lie because in the end may never see that person again, and it is probably not your best friend for life but when you say or tell us what we take to play as a sort of pact of word or proof of the great state it is in this friendship even though we know that in the future could well change.
PD. Thanks to Renato Cisneros and his blog, without I would not have dared to write this post "as revealing" and had not opened this project so interesting.
For C:
Nevertheless, I wish you success C provided count on me forever! Thanks for all you do not know how much I need for someone like you, and also for teaching me and many lessons that do not forget to laugh at life, laugh at everything. And already you have memory of chicken (or should I say guinea pig?), But remember that in one of our conversations via MSN do not respond to what was the happiest moment of my life and I told you not you forget had you not responded? Did not respond because they do not know how you would take and I wanted to tell you some other time, now maybe it is. The happiest moment of my life was with you.
crazy I love you a lot and believe me the time you read this you'll like as much or even more than now.
pd. Perhaps we are no longer Best Friends For Ever and Ever, but at least I hope to be invited to your wedding haha, you better, eh! but there if I will feel bad and with more reason haha. =)
The following is a video (the best I found I could put in the blog) of the song More Than Words by Extreme, song which initially chose C when I offered to touch a song. Insurance will keep my word. Is that most reminds me of C except for some Christmas. Enjoy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment