Sunday, February 8, 2009

Quote Relaxation Medicine

Phun



Phun is a 2D physics simulator, it's really fun and easy to handle. And put a post in the offtopic poker-network for nearly a year. Turns out the other day when I turned it down with the new computer (totally free), I saw that they had improved a lot and had many more options. On the other hand, have fixed a bug where objects with negative and postive density disappeared when touched, which is all a shame because it could used to simulate antimatter (or hang the computer, since the end of the day was a bug. In the new version there is no 'negative density' :-()

In short, lets you draw objects of all kinds, adding other , docks, water and quite a bit, and especially allows to locate objects in up to 5 different planes of depth, which helps to represent some three-dimensionality when you try to build some mechanism. You can download it at this link . If you seek for youtube, you'll see videos of people who have managed to simulate very complex structures, such as machines Theo Jensen, tanks and dominoes of all kinds. Unfortunately muucho needed time and talent to create truly complex mechanisms ... but simply to create objects and make them collide and interact with each other can be fun-


Posts to talk about things that have nothing to do with poker, that I'm playing Bioshock and I think an incredible game (note that I have is short break?:-P).
poker
As well, I and 8,000 hands this month (in 3 days!) And go to zero ($ EV owes me 5 boxes, the record). I tried to play 16 full ring tables at once and I rsultó totally impossible, there came a time when he could not get to everything. In 12 tables, however, I'm comfortable, and I have no problem so for now will continue. I have no very clear how to walk the track racing ipoker, because right now I have a VIP level expekt = 0 (since I noticed high in early January and I updated the level through March:-S) and not I know how this will affect the races, but I'm afraid I can not go forgetting to click a prize this month. In return I have the bonus of $ 600 will free it easy in a few days, though.

Greetings to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment