Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cooking In A Vacuum Saucepan





Well get a ticket for having something of how it goes over the tables. This month I am playing well, of course, not as planned, but a lot also, "and is still a month a little weird with the poker.

month I started reviewing my game and trying to polish many leaks. Needed to improve my blind defense, my game against the short stacks, WTS and climb off my my aggression on the river. I can not be sure you have made the necessary adjustments to fix everything, but I have changed a little chip with respect to aggression, perhaps because I'm that nit, or was in the metagame that is NL50 level in the more hands I played hard for me to bluff on the turn and river, which according to which player is a leak. That stemmed in a river agg% of ridiculously low, and therefore a WTS absurdly high, despite having a decent winnings sd river% and a call not too high. The fact is that by stealing more boats on the river and make more bets, I've managed to balance quite a WTS that I was getting out of hand.

also showed money against the short stacks, the problem also was that it was stolen everything in the non-showdown, meaning that it was folded around too much preflop with his push. So I spent days doing calculations and making me call tables to push, push, solving mini-blinds theft and that sort of thing. In the end, however, more than a matter of odds, it seems a problem of ranges, and perhaps should I consider that I meet more and more aggressive than me in particular I tend to think, even the most nit of them.

other hand, the month it took a bit ugly, 1.5 sd BB/100 and the winnings in the negative, the issue is that the vast majority of these losses are lost flip going all-in preflop, and my bb ev / 100 is 5.5 / 100 so for now I will not worry. I think from the adjustments made earlier this month I'm playing much better and giving each hand the right approach ... although for a month I put more than 20,000 hands, and I seriously want to win:-D

Finally greetings to all! When you have something interesting to tell you how I am doing at the tables and do an entry:-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment