This is all I've played in January:
While I was going to play a lot, it's been quite a lot. On the one hand, my exams started sooner this year than any other, and actually ended on 4 February. Furthermore, my computer started to not endure the database hm when he played (or something) and hung systematically, which made him to stop playing something like a 10 or 15 days. So, apart from the tests, which were many, could not play physically able, because the tables were super slow addition the computer hung up shortly after opening. Still, as you see in the capture, the 8,000 hands played were a good upswing, so the tables and web pages has not been a bad month in revenue. The bad thing, I have very little in expekt vip level for the month of February and I do not know how this will affect the rake race.
My new team is in the offing, and surely I will have it for Tuesday or Wednesday, which is just the day I finish the exams, so all perfect ..
The good thing is that I actually read a lot and I've done enough calculations, so I think I'll do better from now what they were doing. Also I will play more tables, about 12, so hopefully I can play more hands in recent months (especially in January lol)
Greetings to everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment