Friday, April 1, 2011

Talllarge Leaning Mirror

Clara Hope wash

Today An online friend sent me an article written by her daughter, I could not resist the temptation to ask for permission to publish, to reach more people, so I gather by reading the following generations
are not all lost, for most who insist on television, showing by example Youth (Big Brother, women and men and vice versa, children of potato, After school, Physics and Chemistry.
are still sensitive and intelligent young people are not deceived by the false fame or culture of the pitch.

My imagination is running out, I know, I noticed.
no longer sleep, I do not see color unreal worlds, and now I only see the real world destruction, hatred, money, corruption, oil, hurricanes, earthquakes, famine, rape ... And endless list of the horrible reality in which I live. But worst of all is the lack of human responsibility. The media excuse all these disasters to the world, with nature, but what actually happens is that we can not deal with that are running the place on which we depend for living because it is too much responsibility and solutions that could be done to soften too many changes occur economic ones who control everything. In this, my world, no more than ten people that are in control, those who benefit from the floods, dictatorships, fires, nuclear accidents ... "But if we accept that everything is our fault? What then? The people would be thrown into the street full of fear because their lives are gone, the people, from all parts of world would be willing to change all their routines to live life alone, but knowing the history of this world, at two or three generations have forgotten the good intentions and would return to corruption and destruction before the great revolution. But still we must try, try and save this poor world we are destroying, trying to prevent World War Three progress that is taking place under the orders of those who have control, because plenty people in the world, and wars, diseases caused natural disasters, etc., are the quickest and easiest way to kill people without grabbing any guilt.
What was I who said he had no imagination? Now I realize I have left, because you have to be a dreamer to believe that this may change.


Clara Miller Huerta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment