Saturday, December 18, 2010

Concrobium Mold Control

(In) decision


I walked cautiously toward the long row of tables on which lay a battalion of cups, plates, cutlery, glasses, wine, Champagne and others. I decided to sit near my Aunt Mary, just to rest moment, I looked to the side, saw the gathering different armed groups, not paying much attention, just waiting for the arrival of the coveted Christmas turkey. In it, surprised, my aunt slowly began to question after question baste slowly wrapping up trapped in a conversation. That dropped the bomb while talking: and what you plan to study? As I hated that question. Genetic Engineering, said with a smile. Ah, damn!, Then, can I ask you do surgery on me here, laughed with a mischievous eyes. Ehm yes, I tried to articulate a convincing smile, but failed, of course aunt of course. Yes ... oh, and did the turkey looks, laughed nervously.

envy of greatly, those who several years before leaving the school and pointed to one place, to a career that fascinates them, and which I always eluded me a tremendous gift. How many times in front of a shop took me minutes and minutes, leaving the seller boring, so watch my eyes roamed each row of cookies the counter asking price, do Glacitas?, How much the plump?, What about the naughty?, ah, and how much it cost the Glacitas said? I was always uncertain, even for such trivial things like cookies. So, always came to the same premise, How can I do to take one of the most important decisions of my life? Promised that I would take a long time to finally make the decision to lean by one run. Today, he needed a few days to be 2 years since I attended my last class in secondary school, I can say that I still do not quite decide. Although at least I know that is not genetic engineering.

I shuffled along in my life, countless options, from police, firefighter, artist, rock star to genetic, philosopher and president of the republic. However, before applying to college, I got to decide who must deal without certainly a career of letters, it is then that I decide to penetrate communications and so far I believe firmly and I decided the best. Now the question falls into the question, what race exactly?

remember a few weeks ago I was online in front of my laptop, jumping from story to story and giving me the surprise of all was infested with articles and comments on the elections. No doubt it was something that marked me, because after finishing the last line of an article, went to another, I liked, and I stopped. So much entertainment that unravel the truth of each candidate, to find the answer of who was lying and who do not, often for lack of time was not devour more than the usual daily dose was about politics. Fascinated me, made me believe that perhaps there is a race that is a bit like one for which I would have liked to prepare: be a superhero. That race gave to everyone who chooses to join their ranks, a power with which to fight against falsehood and corruption of a degraded society, and that power comes responsibilities to be worth it. But only a few are really able to not succumb to the personal benefits that can be obtained by misuse of these powers. The idea that I can be one of the few I drew a smile and getting desperate because they can not wait to take that challenge. Superman was a superhero, but so is Clark Kent.

But when it was almost assumed that the light signals from the path of my life, I pointed to the hard work of journalism. At one October 7, in which Peru stopped fuck, came a day when Lima was not gray, but he denied his firmament.


(continued)

0 comments:

Post a Comment