Friday, November 12, 2010

Most Beautiful Sunflower In The World Foto




was summer, the king shone up into the sky, spreading its rays heating the place. A drop forming on my forehead, it's hot. I walked along the path cement, ringing with grace the soles of my sneakers against the burning tiles. Since the house was near the entrance, was clouded by what I felt hot, then I stopped because they had a few people arrested, chatting pleasantly, others sat in a nearby wooden benches that were under a small and simple tin roof. I asked permission, dodging and again, finally reaching the door. I understood why when many did not leave this place because the door was locked, was not yet time to leave. I spent a few minutes hanging around the place, seeing the vast garden and the structures that were behind them, without speaking to anyone, no with whom, they were all immersed in their conversations. Nothing. I wiped the front of the little sweat that flowed from this. I looked at my watch blue plastic and metal. It was near. A laugh, a joke, whispers, the elongated light and clouds moved calmly, without haste, perhaps you should learn from them, I thought. Another laugh, this time a stout young and short hair, smile frantic. Then, a noise intruder breaks the monotonous symphony of sounds. The door opened. Now they can go, guys. Calls out a man with a jolly smile on his face, his head out the window of the house, watching us. There are comments, do not I pay attention, I get up and turn out. Few move unlike me, it appears that several will be collected by their parents. Sure, pitucos school, I thought, few dare to "venture into the fierce and feared streets of Santiago de Surco. I came to the threshold and that only two people, both women, have gone out and found a few meters ahead of me, seeing me, stop a bit, it seems that they want to wait, or perhaps know that if they walk a few blocks in the same direction and not cross words would be uncomfortable and strange. One of them, the highest asking me with a certain amount of joy, are you going by the English?. Ah Yes, ok, we too, we will then. Ok. I join them with caution, the more sweat, I dry a bit, will the nerve to talk to those girls or maybe the sun? We walked in a row of three, I left, high in the middle and the blonde to the right. Beautiful day, warm too, I think, seeing us when we resfrecamos under the leaves to rejoice in the fresh wind and the elixir of life offered by the giant fire. High breaks the silence, what's your name?, I questioned. Giorgio, I say slightly, trying to sound calm. My name is Jocelyn, she says with a nice smile.

Beautiful day, beautiful and hot.


2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment