was just a kid, it was afternoon and I was watching a telenovela on Frecuencia Latina, could be very safe to say that was one of Iguana Productions. If I dare to force my mind I think we'd be talking about the remembered Whirlwind. I well remember as I was mesmerized watching closely, if it were not so not so many years later would recall that scene was left embedded in my head. One of the female characters, which was an older woman, blonde, I think that along 50 years, received a surprise in his house a floral arrangement, the employee told him that was not the name, which was an anonymous, an undercover officer, an admirer who hides among the shadows, yes sir, " a secret admirer "said the beautiful woman as he smiled and made a close approach to his face and his smile. That smile spoke volumes.
That man had to be a stud, that typical telenovela, the one who knows it all, love that old fox who has money and he was a bargain buy that flower arrangement, which his experience told him that would be a silver bullet, which would plant in this blonde woman a seed of curiosity, of interest to know who this man was so attentive, so gentlemanly.
I was amazed, smiling along with the actress, smiling, thinking, "someday I'll get money and buy flowers and give them to a beautiful girl and I will on condition of anonymity." The very idea excited me, my eyes were wide, laughed and laughed with a relish of complicity, complicity with myself, to know something she did not know. She is the girl who would do such great work. And in my little head just thought it would be a girl, I thought of several, only that for a particularly serious, perhaps because it was so small my child cabezita not me realized that in life, you usually fall in love once in a while (some more than once in a while) before finding that "someone".
Some years later discover that I am part of a member club of the Romantics, and some time later, I am a VIP member of my fervor for this group, and why not place Renato Cisneros sharing between what he calls "romantic paparulos." It is then also began to increase my income and I could be able to make one other detail in my (hopefully longer) Loss romantic life. Until the day came after almost 10 years, do it. Finally, be it ever wanted to be, (after being superhero) a secret admirer.
A secret admirer, what sounds great right? At least for me it does. And this character is always widely used in soaps, in those series that always show like suspense, tangles, doubts, questions, complications, among others. This is where the writer after having killed the bastard brother of Mr. Rich, had made her lover committed suicide after learning he was the lover and not the "final" so also the son of this woman discovers that she had a sister living in deplorable conditions in a remote village in Mexico, that's when I can not think of more than introduce more and more surprises and tangles so viewers keep asking you out for more and more of the usual arguments of "telelloronas." That's how you can not think better idea, why do the brothers fall in love without knowing they are brothers? And of course, the boy begins his attack with a beautiful flower arrangement as an anonymous sender.
But why hide? It's simple. To add suspense to the thing, to keep thinking and thinking girl who the hell can be so cute Patrul or so (depending on the girl) to send such a surprise (which in most cases is related to flowers and roses) to them. To create a nice atmosphere, because at least so I painted it soap operas as a child. If a gift from a secret admirer fell on a house, surprise, and the joy of the person receiving it was insured, and also was a good omen in this new budding relationship. Because normally secret admirers know little or regular person and this movement is that trumpet echoes among the ranks of soldiers announcing the beginning, or else the cry of war in which one begins to "attack."
imagine the guys who dare to be size measure should be romantic, at least little something, because otherwise I seem a little strange, well clear lack of good intention. I seem as if they were taking advantage of girls plump fall mostly to such acts, to such details and just for that benefit they can get is to choose to make secret admirer. A true romantic would, however, it also gives pleasure to perform such an act, in my case because I love seeing my family smile, and I think doing this or that I will make you laugh, I will do give me a good honest hug, a kiss of love, just to fill each of the leaves of the flowers, or pink. A kiss that would accelerate my heart as well as when accelerating leaps when I decide to do some detail about her. This is Mr. suffer from Romanticitis aguditis and chronic.
small you're there, you're in fear, with doubts, he does not know if you break your piggy puppy gave you when you were 7 years and together to buy pretty good arrangement, I will tell you, pretend to be secret admirer is a great thing, but we read carefully, always, always must stop saying it was you. As the "Che" Guevara: "I'd rather die standing to live on your knees." Juégatela always, believe me you'll never lose anything, really, do not be so pastrulo never get to say it was you. But I will say that in the enclosed note with your gift (which will depend on you whatsoever, but highly recommend a good colorful flower arrangement) write something that you can go in your heart, something you feel, say what as you can but do not say enough for you to discover (although a good alternative may be to be left uncovered in the note or any other details of the gift). Some I know were not born to be poets, or even be an attempt by them as I think I am, if you're one of those, then look for yourself online poems something decent, it would better be from someone you know (and not a guy who writes poems in a blog) and put the credit course just below.
Moreover because if you are Catholic, Commend your favorite saint to be not salty enough so that your girl, be part of that tiny percentage of girls are not sensitive and not like to receive flowers or worse Moreover, they are allergic to them. If you do not hang out with such bad luck, then get get more than a smile, more than one emotion and more than envy (healthy or ill) by family or friends.
Believe me, to do the girl you've marked for life. For details and my friend are not made every day, so details remain as a beautiful memory which is occasionally taken out and dusted off the trunk of memories for the girls after a few years. Of course I remember the more the more often you have marked and more if it is with them who decided to spend the rest of their lives. Always talk ribbed how dare you walk into that florist and surprise it was for her and how happy they were both as unintentionally, innocently entered the game which ended with a beautiful happy ending. That's when you think it's not so bad to share with Renato Cisneros the table of the hopelessly romantic.
[I'm back people, thanks to which I read in 2009, this 2010 promise to post more often, and bring other surprises in videos. Here I give you a funny I found once, is a song that is rightly called "Secret Admirer." I laughed a lot watching video, I hope you like it and they have won a smile with this post. Greetings. Giorz.]
0 comments:
Post a Comment