The following post is a letter for a friend, Romel, whom I met on the Hiram Bingham, who would be my school for 4th and 5th year of high school. He in these times and must be in North Carolina, United States, only a few hours ago must have arrived. Is there because you got a scholarship to a university.
For this occasion I give you the freedom to use emoticons, unlike several of my previous posts, since in this case, being a letter to a close friend, I have written more informal than usual.
To Romel:
are 4 and 19 in the morning. In my laptop is Thursday August 13, 2009. Setando'm in my bed with my laptop on my lap. There are a lot of silence, I can only hear my fingers typing, and a slow song, in English, which is good is called 1 2 3 4 and Plain White T's, listen if you can, and you might like.
know, even really remember the first time I saw you, I remember you were with a red polo shirt and beige bermuda. I remember sitting there at that dinner table, I still waiting to this new world that was beginning to come in, and I talked, I asked if it was new too. This gave all Romel, was born a great friendship, this time maybe if you had not spoken today would not be writing this, I'd probably be playing PES, thinking because it's going so badly in love, which probably makes me conclude that it is because I'm an idiot. =) - By reading the book that gave me Juan or just sleeping. Or maybe not, but who cares now, today met with me agradesco just someone like you.
you ever mentioned it. Not that I would have been without someone to be there, aware, to care for me, but in a way that went to many of my friends have done. You really were like a big brother, I always saw in you a model, were almost exact representation of what I wanted to be. Even you are. Reviewing
my msn chat logs from a couple of weeks ago, I came across the conversations we had in full IB. I moved to the time when these conversations took place, a time I was going fatal and across the IB. I was very wrong, and you could tell by what he said, by my way of chatting. However, in this conversation and throughout the IB, you told me you really trust me, you know I really could get me a good note, which stopped me crap and react.
know what was the score at the end of the IB. But what then? Was it worth it to tell me that? If valuable, Romel, valuable because I discovered a very good friend, I realized how important it is that someone close to you amounts it that way. Perhaps they were not enough, I do not know, maybe the whole planet so tell me that supported me, helped me as I could, maybe not had gotten it right. Maybe it was fate, perhaps wanted to give me a slap to realize many things, to learn, to appreciate more my chances, so mature.
After reading these discussions is split, with sadness, fear Having A disappointed to have missed one of the people who support me more and more believed in me, though rarely have the qualities demonstrated to reverse situation. Or how could I be well supported me so much.
could not let you down again, and not Romel. He made millions of promises and vows that I have not met, that is why stop them, because there are great chances that fulfilled. Today you do not swear or promise you something, I'll tell you today. Today I'll tell you how many times you were there with a joke, a smile, a hand to get up, with a hug, with a breath made me stop after IB, I told myself that if possible, and that friends and people like you who support me was worth trying.
tell you today that you fail Romel sorry for that, sorry. But today I'll also say it will not happen again. How many times have I said "will not do it", I know, and may sound trite, an old story and do not blame you. Well then, I can only prove it with facts. I started to do entering the Catholic and then finding out about a few days ago to pass the 3 exams admitted that di, which are introductory courses. Many have, but it seems that I might not take, so after entering my study and study devoted to sleep a few hours to pass.
My goals are high for this first cycle, hoping to achieve with this renewed confidence to me, with the excitement of trying something new, with the desire to show you to yourself all I can, I can, as you very well tell me.
Now, what about you? Well you're a fine person, very mature, and face this new challenge in the best way, you will do great, Put the effort and desire you always post, that you know. You will learn many things and improve your English in fact, because sometimes you eggs in a few words (as good as you say no? Jaja). Surely you will find some friends to follow you, if I know, not all of your friends will follow, just like me xD rare - and indeed to help and you will be as important to others as you have been so far for me. These converts
I read that time, I found one where you were a little depressed, because your family told you it was complicated to study in U.S.. If indeed it was difficult, but considering that they are expensive universities. I however, I told you, you said you were able, because you have the potential to achieve great things, I also trust you, I trust you, I know that to achieve much in life and not just academically or professionally, but also as a person. If you want to achieve something very important, really confident, look how far you got with all your effort, that is why I know you can get far in life. Go for the cure of cancer. Go for the Nobel Prize, and I'm not joking with this. Go for it because I know if someone can get in this world, someone like you.
Pd.1 See you on your return, we'll see who did better on average. Believe me do not have it easy. =)
Pd.2 That Lloron am hell, throw an occasional tear writing this. Haha.
Pd. 3 I will wait with my box of cereal grains to your return on holiday, finally have if you make me xD. Although I know that something happened in Bavaria, but not admit it. We slept in the same bed, we were drunk, there was blood on the sheets, my bermuda was with a hole, so could not have broken anything else. Hahaha. xDD Cuidate
Romel!, successes. And I never tire of thanking all those moments, jokes, beatings, fucking (jokes, not the other), conversations on msn, the nonsense, the advice to be with Hanny, Cup, then with Nivea and then with the last (have been number in nearly two years is not it, and worst is that none fell), the times we were confused, their breath, the walks to the Oval castor, etc infinite.
THANKS.
Love, your friend, one you can count on forever.
Giorgio.
For this occasion I give you the freedom to use emoticons, unlike several of my previous posts, since in this case, being a letter to a close friend, I have written more informal than usual.
To Romel:
are 4 and 19 in the morning. In my laptop is Thursday August 13, 2009. Setando'm in my bed with my laptop on my lap. There are a lot of silence, I can only hear my fingers typing, and a slow song, in English, which is good is called 1 2 3 4 and Plain White T's, listen if you can, and you might like.
know, even really remember the first time I saw you, I remember you were with a red polo shirt and beige bermuda. I remember sitting there at that dinner table, I still waiting to this new world that was beginning to come in, and I talked, I asked if it was new too. This gave all Romel, was born a great friendship, this time maybe if you had not spoken today would not be writing this, I'd probably be playing PES, thinking because it's going so badly in love, which probably makes me conclude that it is because I'm an idiot. =) - By reading the book that gave me Juan or just sleeping. Or maybe not, but who cares now, today met with me agradesco just someone like you.
you ever mentioned it. Not that I would have been without someone to be there, aware, to care for me, but in a way that went to many of my friends have done. You really were like a big brother, I always saw in you a model, were almost exact representation of what I wanted to be. Even you are. Reviewing
my msn chat logs from a couple of weeks ago, I came across the conversations we had in full IB. I moved to the time when these conversations took place, a time I was going fatal and across the IB. I was very wrong, and you could tell by what he said, by my way of chatting. However, in this conversation and throughout the IB, you told me you really trust me, you know I really could get me a good note, which stopped me crap and react.
know what was the score at the end of the IB. But what then? Was it worth it to tell me that? If valuable, Romel, valuable because I discovered a very good friend, I realized how important it is that someone close to you amounts it that way. Perhaps they were not enough, I do not know, maybe the whole planet so tell me that supported me, helped me as I could, maybe not had gotten it right. Maybe it was fate, perhaps wanted to give me a slap to realize many things, to learn, to appreciate more my chances, so mature.
After reading these discussions is split, with sadness, fear Having A disappointed to have missed one of the people who support me more and more believed in me, though rarely have the qualities demonstrated to reverse situation. Or how could I be well supported me so much.
could not let you down again, and not Romel. He made millions of promises and vows that I have not met, that is why stop them, because there are great chances that fulfilled. Today you do not swear or promise you something, I'll tell you today. Today I'll tell you how many times you were there with a joke, a smile, a hand to get up, with a hug, with a breath made me stop after IB, I told myself that if possible, and that friends and people like you who support me was worth trying.
tell you today that you fail Romel sorry for that, sorry. But today I'll also say it will not happen again. How many times have I said "will not do it", I know, and may sound trite, an old story and do not blame you. Well then, I can only prove it with facts. I started to do entering the Catholic and then finding out about a few days ago to pass the 3 exams admitted that di, which are introductory courses. Many have, but it seems that I might not take, so after entering my study and study devoted to sleep a few hours to pass.
My goals are high for this first cycle, hoping to achieve with this renewed confidence to me, with the excitement of trying something new, with the desire to show you to yourself all I can, I can, as you very well tell me.
Now, what about you? Well you're a fine person, very mature, and face this new challenge in the best way, you will do great, Put the effort and desire you always post, that you know. You will learn many things and improve your English in fact, because sometimes you eggs in a few words (as good as you say no? Jaja). Surely you will find some friends to follow you, if I know, not all of your friends will follow, just like me xD rare - and indeed to help and you will be as important to others as you have been so far for me. These converts
I read that time, I found one where you were a little depressed, because your family told you it was complicated to study in U.S.. If indeed it was difficult, but considering that they are expensive universities. I however, I told you, you said you were able, because you have the potential to achieve great things, I also trust you, I trust you, I know that to achieve much in life and not just academically or professionally, but also as a person. If you want to achieve something very important, really confident, look how far you got with all your effort, that is why I know you can get far in life. Go for the cure of cancer. Go for the Nobel Prize, and I'm not joking with this. Go for it because I know if someone can get in this world, someone like you.
Pd.1 See you on your return, we'll see who did better on average. Believe me do not have it easy. =)
Pd.2 That Lloron am hell, throw an occasional tear writing this. Haha.
Pd. 3 I will wait with my box of cereal grains to your return on holiday, finally have if you make me xD. Although I know that something happened in Bavaria, but not admit it. We slept in the same bed, we were drunk, there was blood on the sheets, my bermuda was with a hole, so could not have broken anything else. Hahaha. xDD Cuidate
Romel!, successes. And I never tire of thanking all those moments, jokes, beatings, fucking (jokes, not the other), conversations on msn, the nonsense, the advice to be with Hanny, Cup, then with Nivea and then with the last (have been number in nearly two years is not it, and worst is that none fell), the times we were confused, their breath, the walks to the Oval castor, etc infinite.
THANKS.
Love, your friend, one you can count on forever.
Giorgio.
" I guess seeing that I did not participate in that conversation, and I felt a little left out, could deduce that was new, and like him. And I remember it well, I remember I looked up and said: "I think we're new, right?" I looked at that boy of lenses, it seemed peculiar to me about liking me, so I decided to answer, it would be great to make a new friend so quickly. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment