1.
The Miss Roxanna opened his enormous eyes. This time it would not be like the others, this time it seemed that he was serious. We were trembling, while the other seemed to show a Malisia smile on his face. "Follow me" he said. Guilt was taking possession of my body, I was afraid. We walked in silence to the other room, they heard only the soles of our shoes on the tiles crashing.
During that time I felt really bad, si bien no era la primera vez que me hacian sentir menos que la mayoria de mis compañeros, eso no podia quitar el sentimiento de culpa, el sentimiento de arrepentimiento, de inferioridad, de aveces ser para el resto nada mas que un estorbo, nada mas que -siendo severos- una escoria.
Entramos al salon, trate de no ver a nadie en la cara, la verguenza me mataba. No se del resto, solo recuerdo caminar con mi cabeza hacia abajo, mirando las lozas blancas. Recuerdo murmullos, risas y no solo de los que se encontraban en ese salon, sino tambien de mis compañeros, los que si fueron responsables y cumplieron con sus deberes. Ellos nos podian ver a traves de las ventanas ya que los dos salones estaban separados por un tragaluz. Aquella vez no los vi, but I knew that we looked, I knew that some of them were laughing, I just remember seeing the ground. And also the humiliation. Perhaps deserved .... maybe.
2.
Trujillo - 2003
never understood why. I never understood why my grandfather always said that was very clever. She said almost as if he really believed that I was a gifted boy. Say, never or almost never had reflected this skill with which my grandfather told me that he possessed both. At least he had not reflected academically. My grades were among the worst in the living room and everyone knew me for not doing my homework and my tardiness (despite living in front of the school.)
However, maybe my grandfather was saying about something. A something that goes beyond human comprehension. Always believed in me, in my mind and maybe that made me different, maybe this causes other than a loser, despite having lost so many times.
just days ago was one of the happiest days of my life. The ever-dreaded approaching midterm exam, Math. It was feared not only for me but for the most in the room. Because if history looked at my notes in math could see that I was in an excellent run of zeros. To this should be added that he had missed most of two months, and I had lost a lot of math classes. Not surprisingly then red but in my book, as not to clash with the reds of the other courses. But this time was different.
knew I had in my hands a chance to prove it was not what everyone thought of me that I was different, that was as good or even better than the two or Heimmo Renzo (the top of the room). It was the first time I said no. The first time I stay up until 2 study. The first time I smiled when I saw the review ... I knew it all. Or almost everything, for a few days later I handed over this memorable review with 19.
Many could not believe what they saw. "Giorgio took off 19?" I clung to the test as a flag as a logo, for me there could be nothing more sublime. In the hands I understood many things, I realized that the efforts are rewarded, I realized that my grandfather was right, maybe if he was smart, maybe I might bring a great future, one more of many, many could believe.
remember after the class ran and ran to my house, then went looking for my aunt Pili, to say with a smile that he had had a 19 in math. We hugged, she knew what she had cost me, understood what that meant 19. In that moment I told her as Miss Roxana in front of the class said a few words I will never forget: "Look at Giorgio has missed the entire quarter and has taken 19, instead here are others just to warm the seat." Thanks
miss.
3.
The courtyard was filled with applause and shouts again. It was a category which was rewarding. I was a little anxious, hoping that it's time to climb. He looked sideways at Fernando and Monica to try to know if they were just like me. Then I looked at other students, tried to get my Micaela. Thought I would feel proud to tell her friends she was dating one of the kids with better grades for the promotion and winning now ICTYS. Hanny
Zoega! was heard from the stage. People burst into applause again.
I had no idea who she was. Applauded again, even though my hands were a little red from time to. Other name. I kept thinking of Michelle. One more name and applauded by inertia. Would try to walk up the best we could. More applause. I fix your hair with your hands. Another name followed by more applause. Had yet to fix my hair done. More applause. Why take so. Another round of applause ...
Until finally. "The next ICTYS is for winners of the general culture of third cycle Castagnola Monica, Giorgio Lázaro and Fernando Rodriguez," he said through the microphone from the stage director. Once again the school playground burst into applause and shouts, to Fernando, Monica and I hope for me too. The three walked towards the stage, climb, received the ceremonial greetings of the principal and some teachers and of course gave us each a certificate and trophy, the 2005 ICTYS general culture of cycle III.
When down and I met with my friends they began asking me to view the ICTYS, like the diploma. I was the attraction of my room, I felt important, I felt proud of what it was. And with good reason, was fighting first in my classroom, was known for my responsibility and my good academic performance, and finally had the golden trophy in my hands, I had a parent proud of me and had a beautiful girlfriend too proud me.
"We to see Harry Potter this weekend, no? "I told her." Sure, "I replied smiling at school from their mobility. I also smiled because I knew that within hours, with my shiny ICTYS in hand, my parents would refuse to give me permission and also not to tip me to date her. He was right, would give me the biggest tip he had had to entonces.Todo was apparently so perfect.
4.
-jerk
apuestale Romel that you won in the review mate - Daniel told me a little excited.
- What? - I stopped completely.
-Apuestale! - repeated.
- But why? - I started to imagine ... and a smile began to form in my face.
"You got 19 in mate! - I cry.
-No .... can not be putamare Webon - was smiling and not smiling in a long time.
"Seriously. "It can be
conchasumare ... - Throw me against the wall can not be ... - I started to slide toward the floor and act as if fainting
- Brother with you? - Camila asked passerby.
"I take 19 in mate! I take 19 in mate!
was unique feeling. I was used in the Hiram Bingham to be once more as in the primary, one of the last of the hall. It was once best known for my irresponsibility. Even so there were people who believed in me that I saw in someone unlike any other with low grades. One such person was Miss Lucy. That faith in me was what motivated me to stop disappoint, to demonstrate that I was capable of what she believed. That 19 was also a way of giving back, because I knew I would give him joy.
All were already in the classroom.
"I have not fixed the tests, because I have not had time. "I look at it from behind a little surprised. - A review of Giorgio exception. -Eyes began to fall, because there was a bet if he pulled over a certain note of winning. And it has won has taken 19. Listen
whispers, and looks never stopped coming and going. I was smiling. I was proud, wise that Romel was, knew that the miss was, knew that several were. Continue to study and for the next test would prove he was not one day flower. I was sure things would change thereafter. (...)
. Andrea. says
q tal oie and your morning going for another 19 to mate?
Giorz says
not anything to do
. Andrea. says: ah
then your other 19 was cheating
Giorz says
haha \u200b\u200bno, but tomorrow I'm going by 20:)
left my laptop and follow the last solve exercises before going to sleep, tomorrow I expected great day. Another test of mathematics, and felt confident, I knew I could get me un 20. El solo imaginar lo que significaria sacarme un 20 me robaba una sonrisa. Mañana volveria a demostrar que no nací para perder.
Andrea habia respondido.
.andrea. dice:
tss sorry pues
5.
No podia más. No entendia porque demonios estaba pasando por esto, porque deje que esto me devorara. "Maldita sea!" volvi a pasar el pincel sobre el lienzo. No era lo que queria. Pensaba en porque demonios deje ques esto pasara. "Maldita sea!" repeti. Volvi a combinar el acrilico azul y el blanco, esperaba poder obtener el mismo celeste. Mire al reloj, ya era demasiado tarde. Mi cuerpo estaba desecho, sentia la caffeine in my mouth, I felt too weak, while fast, without a brain or a brain eaten and was afraid. Finish merge. It was time to paint.
I thought as I have let everything get to this point. I thought I just wanted this to end, I could not more. But there is still much, much more. Would be a Stations of the Cross. I had gone too far. "Fuck." He was restless, angry, so I did not cry. So who was it? Look at the picture. It was a complete waste. Further disturbed me I knew I had to calm me, this should be able to fix. "Maybe if I use yellow" I said.
8 minutes later, I returned to see the painting now yellow instead of blue. Was a Yellow utter rubbish. That was not me, I was always good at art. Try to fix it. I went back to look at the clock, and was several hours late. I go and paint the white part. "Fuck!" I went back to pass, this time more roughly. "Fuck me in the p. .." Try to fix it ... but I knew that just would not change things, that a line more or less does not change everything, which was already scrubbed. I closed my fist and I could not more. Pull the brush against the canvas and scream even more smearing, patio chair to my side. I pull down and then I fall apart.
Tears ran and ran through my face. Could not go, just could not. "Why let this happen?" I demanded. I deserved what I deserved all that and more. "Excuse me for having disappointed .." he said with a faltering voice. Still crying.
Where was I? Where is that boy? Where was the other? Where was the intelligent?
He was on the floor crying like a woman who failed to defend like a man.
6.
had not passed
International Baccalaureate. I was disastrous at all, but especially in art, so this could not wait more than a 3. No San Marcos had entered earlier this year. 2 weeks studying could not wait long. There was my family happy in a long time. I was hungry of victories, was hungry for success, I was hungry for joy.
Things had changed.
People burst into applause and shouts at us. We were the first to leave college.
not well understood because emocianaban to see us. I felt that people treated us like heroes returning from battle and showed that they had been more than the monsters with which it had faced and now returning triumphant and alive. I felt a bit flattered that so many people (around 2 000) was waiting for us and even more to shout and clap some. I thought it was cute that my family was there, triumphant test me. "GIORGIO !!!!!" hear from the screams and applause. I turned to look very surprised to look at the person I screamed. "GIORGIO! GIORGIO BRAVO!" I realized they were Jacqueline and Valerie, jumped, waved their hands and screaming like crazy my name. I raised my right fist and move in the air in victory, smiling as he did in no time. The applause went on and my name still rising in the sky, and two thousand people present there saw my fist in the air. If I had won that battle, he knew very well, if I had given a good test for admission, if I had entered, if I was a hero at that time.
Juan José I support these months. He postulated earlier this year and has not done. Is Curious, he always won me academically in elementary school, he was of those who laughed as I walked with her head down with the others who did their homework. Do not blame him at that age do not know whether or not you realize you laugh, make fun of something like that could be wrong. Today we are good friends, he is a great person and just a few days ago he entered the University of Lima. I was happy for him, even though I had told him that would enter without problems.
Funny, the times I lose touch in life academically, many of the people around me had not given anything for me, had not believed that he might be able to enter the Catholic. It is not difficult to do, but it is not easy. Yet, few could be trusted me. Among those few family and especially my grandfather. He called me the day before, I said I'm smart and I knew I could do it. Thanks
grandfather, your words have helped me more than you think. For you maybe enter, for you maybe I am intelligent, because despite everything you always trusted me and told me every day.
never forget the tears of my mother when I told him that he had entered, that is something indelible, and joys she deserves so much more often. She and all who believe in me. Thanks to them, through laughter, affection, time, messages, tweets, jokes, etc..
Satisfy my hunger for success, just a little. Satisfy my hunger for joy just a little. But there will be time to quench it completely, because it just beginning. Believe me, things have changed, we will see in the way it happens. There are people that I do not give or 10 cents, but we will have to prove the opposite, because I was not born to lose.
was born to win .*
* Academically of course, because in love ... maybe things will change.
Greetings and thanks for reading this.
Giorz
The Miss Roxanna opened his enormous eyes. This time it would not be like the others, this time it seemed that he was serious. We were trembling, while the other seemed to show a Malisia smile on his face. "Follow me" he said. Guilt was taking possession of my body, I was afraid. We walked in silence to the other room, they heard only the soles of our shoes on the tiles crashing.
During that time I felt really bad, si bien no era la primera vez que me hacian sentir menos que la mayoria de mis compañeros, eso no podia quitar el sentimiento de culpa, el sentimiento de arrepentimiento, de inferioridad, de aveces ser para el resto nada mas que un estorbo, nada mas que -siendo severos- una escoria.
Entramos al salon, trate de no ver a nadie en la cara, la verguenza me mataba. No se del resto, solo recuerdo caminar con mi cabeza hacia abajo, mirando las lozas blancas. Recuerdo murmullos, risas y no solo de los que se encontraban en ese salon, sino tambien de mis compañeros, los que si fueron responsables y cumplieron con sus deberes. Ellos nos podian ver a traves de las ventanas ya que los dos salones estaban separados por un tragaluz. Aquella vez no los vi, but I knew that we looked, I knew that some of them were laughing, I just remember seeing the ground. And also the humiliation. Perhaps deserved .... maybe.
2.
Trujillo - 2003
never understood why. I never understood why my grandfather always said that was very clever. She said almost as if he really believed that I was a gifted boy. Say, never or almost never had reflected this skill with which my grandfather told me that he possessed both. At least he had not reflected academically. My grades were among the worst in the living room and everyone knew me for not doing my homework and my tardiness (despite living in front of the school.)
However, maybe my grandfather was saying about something. A something that goes beyond human comprehension. Always believed in me, in my mind and maybe that made me different, maybe this causes other than a loser, despite having lost so many times.
just days ago was one of the happiest days of my life. The ever-dreaded approaching midterm exam, Math. It was feared not only for me but for the most in the room. Because if history looked at my notes in math could see that I was in an excellent run of zeros. To this should be added that he had missed most of two months, and I had lost a lot of math classes. Not surprisingly then red but in my book, as not to clash with the reds of the other courses. But this time was different.
knew I had in my hands a chance to prove it was not what everyone thought of me that I was different, that was as good or even better than the two or Heimmo Renzo (the top of the room). It was the first time I said no. The first time I stay up until 2 study. The first time I smiled when I saw the review ... I knew it all. Or almost everything, for a few days later I handed over this memorable review with 19.
Many could not believe what they saw. "Giorgio took off 19?" I clung to the test as a flag as a logo, for me there could be nothing more sublime. In the hands I understood many things, I realized that the efforts are rewarded, I realized that my grandfather was right, maybe if he was smart, maybe I might bring a great future, one more of many, many could believe.
remember after the class ran and ran to my house, then went looking for my aunt Pili, to say with a smile that he had had a 19 in math. We hugged, she knew what she had cost me, understood what that meant 19. In that moment I told her as Miss Roxana in front of the class said a few words I will never forget: "Look at Giorgio has missed the entire quarter and has taken 19, instead here are others just to warm the seat." Thanks
miss.
3.
The courtyard was filled with applause and shouts again. It was a category which was rewarding. I was a little anxious, hoping that it's time to climb. He looked sideways at Fernando and Monica to try to know if they were just like me. Then I looked at other students, tried to get my Micaela. Thought I would feel proud to tell her friends she was dating one of the kids with better grades for the promotion and winning now ICTYS. Hanny
Zoega! was heard from the stage. People burst into applause again.
I had no idea who she was. Applauded again, even though my hands were a little red from time to. Other name. I kept thinking of Michelle. One more name and applauded by inertia. Would try to walk up the best we could. More applause. I fix your hair with your hands. Another name followed by more applause. Had yet to fix my hair done. More applause. Why take so. Another round of applause ...
Until finally. "The next ICTYS is for winners of the general culture of third cycle Castagnola Monica, Giorgio Lázaro and Fernando Rodriguez," he said through the microphone from the stage director. Once again the school playground burst into applause and shouts, to Fernando, Monica and I hope for me too. The three walked towards the stage, climb, received the ceremonial greetings of the principal and some teachers and of course gave us each a certificate and trophy, the 2005 ICTYS general culture of cycle III.
When down and I met with my friends they began asking me to view the ICTYS, like the diploma. I was the attraction of my room, I felt important, I felt proud of what it was. And with good reason, was fighting first in my classroom, was known for my responsibility and my good academic performance, and finally had the golden trophy in my hands, I had a parent proud of me and had a beautiful girlfriend too proud me.
"We to see Harry Potter this weekend, no? "I told her." Sure, "I replied smiling at school from their mobility. I also smiled because I knew that within hours, with my shiny ICTYS in hand, my parents would refuse to give me permission and also not to tip me to date her. He was right, would give me the biggest tip he had had to entonces.Todo was apparently so perfect.
4.
-jerk
apuestale Romel that you won in the review mate - Daniel told me a little excited.
- What? - I stopped completely.
-Apuestale! - repeated.
- But why? - I started to imagine ... and a smile began to form in my face.
"You got 19 in mate! - I cry.
-No .... can not be putamare Webon - was smiling and not smiling in a long time.
"Seriously. "It can be
conchasumare ... - Throw me against the wall can not be ... - I started to slide toward the floor and act as if fainting
- Brother with you? - Camila asked passerby.
"I take 19 in mate! I take 19 in mate!
was unique feeling. I was used in the Hiram Bingham to be once more as in the primary, one of the last of the hall. It was once best known for my irresponsibility. Even so there were people who believed in me that I saw in someone unlike any other with low grades. One such person was Miss Lucy. That faith in me was what motivated me to stop disappoint, to demonstrate that I was capable of what she believed. That 19 was also a way of giving back, because I knew I would give him joy.
All were already in the classroom.
"I have not fixed the tests, because I have not had time. "I look at it from behind a little surprised. - A review of Giorgio exception. -Eyes began to fall, because there was a bet if he pulled over a certain note of winning. And it has won has taken 19. Listen
whispers, and looks never stopped coming and going. I was smiling. I was proud, wise that Romel was, knew that the miss was, knew that several were. Continue to study and for the next test would prove he was not one day flower. I was sure things would change thereafter. (...)
. Andrea. says
q tal oie and your morning going for another 19 to mate?
Giorz says
not anything to do
. Andrea. says: ah
then your other 19 was cheating
Giorz says
haha \u200b\u200bno, but tomorrow I'm going by 20:)
left my laptop and follow the last solve exercises before going to sleep, tomorrow I expected great day. Another test of mathematics, and felt confident, I knew I could get me un 20. El solo imaginar lo que significaria sacarme un 20 me robaba una sonrisa. Mañana volveria a demostrar que no nací para perder.
Andrea habia respondido.
.andrea. dice:
tss sorry pues
5.
No podia más. No entendia porque demonios estaba pasando por esto, porque deje que esto me devorara. "Maldita sea!" volvi a pasar el pincel sobre el lienzo. No era lo que queria. Pensaba en porque demonios deje ques esto pasara. "Maldita sea!" repeti. Volvi a combinar el acrilico azul y el blanco, esperaba poder obtener el mismo celeste. Mire al reloj, ya era demasiado tarde. Mi cuerpo estaba desecho, sentia la caffeine in my mouth, I felt too weak, while fast, without a brain or a brain eaten and was afraid. Finish merge. It was time to paint.
I thought as I have let everything get to this point. I thought I just wanted this to end, I could not more. But there is still much, much more. Would be a Stations of the Cross. I had gone too far. "Fuck." He was restless, angry, so I did not cry. So who was it? Look at the picture. It was a complete waste. Further disturbed me I knew I had to calm me, this should be able to fix. "Maybe if I use yellow" I said.
8 minutes later, I returned to see the painting now yellow instead of blue. Was a Yellow utter rubbish. That was not me, I was always good at art. Try to fix it. I went back to look at the clock, and was several hours late. I go and paint the white part. "Fuck!" I went back to pass, this time more roughly. "Fuck me in the p. .." Try to fix it ... but I knew that just would not change things, that a line more or less does not change everything, which was already scrubbed. I closed my fist and I could not more. Pull the brush against the canvas and scream even more smearing, patio chair to my side. I pull down and then I fall apart.
Tears ran and ran through my face. Could not go, just could not. "Why let this happen?" I demanded. I deserved what I deserved all that and more. "Excuse me for having disappointed .." he said with a faltering voice. Still crying.
Where was I? Where is that boy? Where was the other? Where was the intelligent?
He was on the floor crying like a woman who failed to defend like a man.
6.
had not passed
International Baccalaureate. I was disastrous at all, but especially in art, so this could not wait more than a 3. No San Marcos had entered earlier this year. 2 weeks studying could not wait long. There was my family happy in a long time. I was hungry of victories, was hungry for success, I was hungry for joy.
Things had changed.
People burst into applause and shouts at us. We were the first to leave college.
not well understood because emocianaban to see us. I felt that people treated us like heroes returning from battle and showed that they had been more than the monsters with which it had faced and now returning triumphant and alive. I felt a bit flattered that so many people (around 2 000) was waiting for us and even more to shout and clap some. I thought it was cute that my family was there, triumphant test me. "GIORGIO !!!!!" hear from the screams and applause. I turned to look very surprised to look at the person I screamed. "GIORGIO! GIORGIO BRAVO!" I realized they were Jacqueline and Valerie, jumped, waved their hands and screaming like crazy my name. I raised my right fist and move in the air in victory, smiling as he did in no time. The applause went on and my name still rising in the sky, and two thousand people present there saw my fist in the air. If I had won that battle, he knew very well, if I had given a good test for admission, if I had entered, if I was a hero at that time.
Juan José I support these months. He postulated earlier this year and has not done. Is Curious, he always won me academically in elementary school, he was of those who laughed as I walked with her head down with the others who did their homework. Do not blame him at that age do not know whether or not you realize you laugh, make fun of something like that could be wrong. Today we are good friends, he is a great person and just a few days ago he entered the University of Lima. I was happy for him, even though I had told him that would enter without problems.
Funny, the times I lose touch in life academically, many of the people around me had not given anything for me, had not believed that he might be able to enter the Catholic. It is not difficult to do, but it is not easy. Yet, few could be trusted me. Among those few family and especially my grandfather. He called me the day before, I said I'm smart and I knew I could do it. Thanks
grandfather, your words have helped me more than you think. For you maybe enter, for you maybe I am intelligent, because despite everything you always trusted me and told me every day.
never forget the tears of my mother when I told him that he had entered, that is something indelible, and joys she deserves so much more often. She and all who believe in me. Thanks to them, through laughter, affection, time, messages, tweets, jokes, etc..
Satisfy my hunger for success, just a little. Satisfy my hunger for joy just a little. But there will be time to quench it completely, because it just beginning. Believe me, things have changed, we will see in the way it happens. There are people that I do not give or 10 cents, but we will have to prove the opposite, because I was not born to lose.
was born to win .*
* Academically of course, because in love ... maybe things will change.
Greetings and thanks for reading this.
Giorz
0 comments:
Post a Comment